The Amazing Race

remycool

Reaction score
Amazing Race

Promo for season premiere

What a wonderful World- Joey Ramone
Freaky Friday soundtrack

There was a commercial for the premier of the Amazing Race, it was about how great the show was and all. The song itself sounded a lot like Franz Ferdinand, but it wasn't unfortunately. The only lyrics I could get were "if you could change your mind"

any and all help would be appreciated

I think the song is "Change Your Mind" by The Killers from their Hot Fuss CD. Good ad, good song, good show.

Sandy's correct. You can find the album and an audio sample (track 8) here. Also available for download from .

Does anybody know the name of the song and artist who's featured in the premiere trailer of "The Amazing Race"? It sounds like an alternative pop male vocalist with the words: "we're all the same, can I change your mind?".

Any help would be greatly appreciated. <_<
Thanks!

does anyone know what song is used in the commercial for the new Amazing Race season? It says something about changing your mind, i forget what the exact words are. so, can anyone help me out? Thanks a lot.

Kaitie

GSN Amazing Race

Does anyone know what song they play for the GSN Amazing race season 8 rerun? I can't figure it out. Thanks!!

Can you describe the song? Genre/type, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc...

Originally posted by smeyers1801@Sep 8 2005, 10:12 PM
Does anyone know what song they play for the GSN Amazing race season 8 rerun? I can't figure it out. Thanks!!
I believe it's Carl Orff's "O Fortuna", part of the ever-popular "Carmina Burana"...

Then again, I've only seen one commercial on GSN for The Amazing Race, but I know that was the song I heard.

Amazing Race

Does anyone know the name of the song played during the Superbowl for the next season of the Amazing Race?

amazing race season finale tune

What's the tune and who's the group behind the ads for the season finale of The Amazing Race? I heard it on a radio station but it was never identified ... chorus lyrics include "put your hands in the air one more time" and "shine a light in the dark let me see where you are.."

Thanks!
HG Guy

Back