Nova Lost Roman Treasure

katzhome

Reaction score
Hi All,

Finding this website has been a godsend!

My stumper is a piece of music I heard earlier this week on PBS.

It is a NOVA show on a Roman villa with beautiful mosiacs that was excavated just prior to being flooded from the construction of a dam in Turkey.

They make a digital reconstruction of the villa, and during a flythrough towards the end of the show they play a orchestral piece. I have heard it before, either in movie trailers, or possibly during the olympics for athlete bio videos.

The name of the show is "Lost Roman Treasure". I emailed NOVA, and the response I received was "the only information we have is what's on the credits".

The names on the credits "link" are Benoit Urbain and Ray Loring. I have found some slight references to Loring on the web, but no luck on this piece of music.

PBS is still playing this episode, but I currently don't have any links to audio or video.

I have searched on this site to try to find anything that sounds right, but not luck yet.

Hopefully someone can help with this!

Thanks!
R.Katz

Well, it's been several months and all I have been able to find is additional references to Urbain and Loring, but only as songwriters for this episode.

Has anyone seen this show?

Back