NOBODY KNOWS

Nilo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There's a movie coming out called "Nobody Knows".

You can watch the trailer at www.apple.com/trailers

Someone tell me the music that kind of sounds like bells at the end.

Ok, I also really love this music. It sounds like violin or strings or something. I'm pretty sure it's by TATE TAKAKO and the song is called HOSEKI (JEWEL). There is a sample of the music here: http://www.vap.co.jp/music/artist/tate.html you can listen by clicking on Track #2. However, this sounds nothing like the one at the end of the trailer, (even though it is evidently used in the movie). I can only conslude the the music in the end of the trailer is either later in the Hoseki song (which I can't verify) or not in that song at all (which seems more probable to me). I can't find this music ANYWHERE else and there's no sample on amazon.

In any case, I'm looking for all 3 songs used in the trailer. If anyone else can help, please do. Thanks!

The Tate Takako song is featured at the end of the international trailer.

The US trailer uses completely different music, none of which anyone has been able to identify as yet.

The first song is remarkably similar to the first song in the trailer for Millions.

Wow! That's very perceptive! I just rewatched the Millions trailer and you're right, it does sound quite similar to the Nobody Knows trailer. I didn't realize that there are two versions of the Nobody Knows trailer, also...I think I've only seen the US one (at Apple.com/trailers). Where can I find the international trailer?

am I the only one that thinks the voice over commentary is aweful in this trailer? The guy's voice is quite annoying.

Originally posted by Keyser Soze@Feb 16 2005, 01:44 PM
am I the only one that thinks the voice over commentary is aweful in this trailer? The guy's voice is quite annoying.
no you're not alone, it's pretty horrible. he may be the standard voice but it's all wrong.

has anyone had any luck on the three songs in the US nobody knows trailer?

i've tried loking it up, but i turned up nothing..i do believe that it's from the same artist, but a different song...

btw sophist, your enyclopedic knowledge of trailer music frightens me :eek:

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 6 2005, 02:22 AM

btw sophist, your enyclopedic knowledge of trailer music frightens me :eek:
i 2nd the motion. ;) but that's a compliment.

im interested to know..those other searches came up blank

Please stop bumping topics multiple times. Thanks.

Back