House Season 1

rxdude94

Reaction score
House

at the end of the show, there is a lacrosse game, a lady singer, slow song.....
can anyone help???

thanks

I think it may be "Teardrop" by Massive Attack. This was the song that was at the beginning of the show.

Originally posted by AstroJade@Jan 26 2005, 07:31 AM
I think it may be "Teardrop" by Massive Attack. This was the song that was at the beginning of the show.
From what I found online, that is definitely the theme song for the show. You can listen to an audio sample of the song here, track 3.

The song at the end of that episode is called "On Saturday Afternoon in 1963" by Ricky Lee Jones. You can hear a sample here.

What's the name of the song that the girl plays in the beginning on the piano?

and the song that guy is listening to when he is in the bed...

Thanks,
Staples

You need to be more specific. Which episode are you talking about? Where in the episode can the music be heard?

Hi, does anyone know what song is used for the theme song or, opening credits of the Fox show "House M.D"? Thanks!!

I'm looking for the song playing at the very beginning of the House MD on FOX "detox" episode 2/15/05, when they were in the bedroom.. Anyone? Anyone? "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi: you're my only hope".

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Male/female vocals? Genre?

Hi. By the lyrics that you put down it might be sci-fi woosabi by Cibo Mato.
Not sure but check it out. NEVER MIND I READ THE POST WRONG. SORRY!!!!

Describe?...uh, I think it was a woman or more likely a "not a girl - not yet a woman"; maybe about young love, you know that optimistic yet bittersweet feeling of something new and fragile and ultimately not meant to last, like a sunrise on the beach (sorry: I'm... drifting). I don't remember the lyrics because I only realized it was beautiful after it was finished, like a sunrise Nevermind. Genre? like an acoustic female moby. Exactly! Or maybe I'm just building up the girl on the train into my perfect love. Either way: I need professional help.

No no... I'm sorry: are my posts confusing? I was just trying to be a little (what's the word) funny. OK: so I type nothing that does not directly relate to the song; I got it now Boss. Big 10-4. Uh... Oops.

I was waiting for someone to suggest the Britney song. :lol:

I tried looking for House fan sites with music listed, but didn't come up with anything... :unsure:

i'd like to know what the name of the theme song for House is (on FOX tuesdays)

thanks!

hi, i also had that question.

now that you mention it, i recognize the name

but i'm interested in just the instrumental for it. anybody knows where i can get that?

Back