Anheuser-Busch "Thank You"

pjholman

Reaction score
Anheuser-Busch "Thank You"

Can anyone figure out what song plays in the background of the "Thank You" commercial during the Super Bowl? It's the ad where all the people clap for the service people returning in the airport. Thanks!

I agree! Someone, anyone, know the song? It's amazing! Sounded very reminsent of Brian Eno's "Ascent - An Ending".

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 7 2005, 10:30 AM
I loved that commercial. :)
Very simple and effective! Gives me the chills everytime I watch it. :)

Hmmm...Lets not give up the search just yet. I played both (commercial and eno) at the same time, and one is in a different key than the other, and the tempo is slightly off. Unless the producers slowed the track down (im trying now to match it) this isnt it, yet both are very moving pieces.
Regards, E

Yeah, it's very similar to Eno's "An Ending Ascent" but it isn't. Perhaps another similar Eno song?

It gives me chills too every time I watch it.

Yes, and of course being in the emotional state that I am, it actually made me tear up. :p

Edit cause this was actually in response to Michelle's posting. :lol:

It is An Ascent. I recognized it the first time from 28 Days Later soundtrack. Already had it downloaded on my comp. I'm still interested in any other suggestions though...

Originally posted by pjholman@Feb 7 2005, 10:37 PM
It is An Ascent. I recognized it the first time from 28 Days Later soundtrack. Already had it downloaded on my comp. I'm still interested in any other suggestions though...
It is NOT "Ascent". I am 200% sure of that. I listen to that song every night, and it is not the song used in the commercial.

Since we had an off-topic discussion going on in this thread about the ad rather than the music, I moved the discussion down into General Discussion.

Called the Editing Company
Spot Welders in California. The artist is Jonathan Elias. I have been looking but cant find the name of the song. Hope this info helps.. Let find the answer to this THREAD.... :D

Jonathan Elias? Could be, but he's a pianist and his stuff doesn't have that ambient feel like the song in the commercial does. I'll look around.

This was posted in the general one that split off.

I e-mailed the Anheuser-Busch company and they told me that the music was created by the advertising firm specifically for the commercial and that it does not have a title, nor is it going to be released. Thanks for everyone who looked for the answer, and to the people who've gotten so heated over the commercial.

All I know is that Anheuser-Busch leading lady is Alanis Morissette. She did a few songs for Anheuser-Bush with that bloated ass face.

I guess the alcohol bloat thing must have worked because she recently performed in Mexico City sponsored by Corona!

Btw, the new rendition of "Your House" is cute.

Back