Advertising

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Status

Default 2004 Ford Escape "Lake"

Sponsored Links

They have been airing this commercial for a Ford Escape (maybe a hybrid, not sure) for a while, at least since fall 2004. It's pretty uneventful, in fact, I am not even sure I've ever seen it all the way through, but the music gets me every time. It's sort of very relaxing and subtle, yet moving. If anyone knows what it is or where to look for it, please, let me know! Thanks in advance.

Status

Wow, I just signed up to ask about this commercial tune. I saw it tonight during American Idol and immediately wanted to know. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Status

Sorry, no answer, it's just me, the original poster. Lol, you posted 7 minutes after me! Great minds think alike? :-) I'm glad someone else is asking about it, maybe with more interest, we'll find the answer sooner. If you find it elsewhere, please, stop by here and let me know!

Status

Hello, Fellow Travelers. I see there are fairly few of us on this journey to find the author of this great musical piece. I too, saw this commercial during what was probably my first time watching (rather bearing through) an entire episode of the American Idiot... sorry, I meant "Idol". (Well the do have a good portion of idiots on there, as well as some talent...) Myself being a musician with a strong affinity for ambient and electronic music, I instantly took note of the lush musical arrangement in the Escape Commercial... right from the very first strum of that acoustic guitar. And when the main beat came in prominently - I was determined to find the author of this excellent excerpt, which is also very tastefully seasoned with natural ambiances like running water and birds' chirping!!! Very Delicious!!! I only hope that it wasn't a proprietory piece, though, as is sometimes the case - when the music is written solely for that ad. However, I must say, it reminded me of a genre employed by several fairly popular artists, such as Deep Forest and a bit of Era, or later Enigma. (check'em out if you already haven't) Of course, It is sad that so few of us are interested in such creative and elegant music. But I guess it takes intelligent minds to appreciate sophisticated music, or any other art for that matter... ...And with today's advent of Rap (which is also an art, only hardly musical, but rather lyrical), the mainstream entertainment has little, if any room left for other styles of music, especially melodic type like the one that captivated our attention here today. ...Anyways, let me know if you find the answer, or any clues - and I vie to do the same for you!

Until next time, I bid all of you Peace and the best of musical enjoyment...

Maestro Al

Status

I was just wondering if this was the commercial where it ends with a couple sleeping in the back of their Escape. It's a really good song and I'm hoping someone on here will know the answer!

Status

Originally posted by drewsky@Feb 3 2005, 06:23 AM
    I was just wondering if this was the commercial where it ends with a couple sleeping in the back of their Escape.
    Yes, that's exactly the one I meant. I'm glad to hear that more people are looking for this melody now! I've been searching for it for weeks, but maybe now that more people are looking for it, we'll find it!
    Maestro, saw your other post on what's that called, I see we travel the same roads...