I Know What You Did Last Summer

LaFilleSavauge

Reaction score
First, I'd like to say hello. I'm a newbie. I have been lerking off and on for a while, but I have recently decided that lerking wasn't enough.

In I Know What You Did Last Summer, there is a scene in a clothing store or dry cleaning store(?) where Sarah Michelle Geller is being chased. The song playing in that scene is a song for which I have been searching for years. It has a sort of trip-hop feel to it and sounds very similar to a song by Portishead called All Mine. I would greatly appreciate any info; it's been driving me nuts for years.

Thanks a bunch,
Jenna

Glad you decided to de-lurk, and join in on the fun! ;)

Have you checked the IMDb.com soundtrack listing for the movie yet?

Ahh, this is one of my favorite songs! It is listed at IMDB.com as Michelle pointed out. The song you're looking for is "2Wicky" by Hooverphonic. It's also listed as "2Wicky" by Hoover on the Stealing Beauty movie Soundtrack. This was the very first song they released commercially, and they had to change the name of their band pending a lawsuit from the Hoover vacuum company <_<. A little extra trivia for you, the entire song samples (and sounds nearly the same as) "Walk On By" by Isaac Hayes. ;)

Back