Ethan Allen furniture

GoldenEar

Reaction score
I know this is one is ancient but if anybody can tell me...well it will be here. Ethan Allen doesn't do commercials very often but they did one a a few years ago that showcased bedroom furniture and a woman was singing in French? a very melodic and opera style song. It went, "la da di da la da da", etc. at the end of the song. I thought maybe it was Edith Piaf but it isn't any of her songs.

I discovered that, in 1993, Ethan Allen did use a song by Edith Piaf in one of its TV commercials.

Unfortunately I couldn't find out which one!

Are you sure it's not "La Vie En Rose" by Edith Piaf? Probably her most famous song outside of Europe, and she does the whole "la da da" thing at the end.

I don't remember the commercial, but the song would be fitting for an expensive furniture commercial, I guess.

I think that's the only song of her's I've ever heard. :) You can find an audio sample of that one to listen to here, track 2, if you haven't already.

No, it wasn't La Vie En Rose. I've been wondering about that song for years.

I know this is one is ancient but if anybody can tell me...well it will be here. Ethan Allen doesn't do commercials very often but they did one a a few years ago that showcased bedroom furniture and a woman was singing in French? a very melodic and opera style song. It went, "la da di da la da da", etc. at the end of the song. I thought maybe it was Edith Piaf but it isn't any of her songs.

I've been trying to find this song for years. Glad I'm not the only one.

Back