Honda Element bumper stickers

rongeur

Reaction score
Just saw the tail end of what seems like a new Honda Element commerical. In the small smippet that I saw, some guy was pasting a sticker on the back of his Element. The background was simple...male voice and guitar. Thanks for your help.

I think its Orange Sky by Alexi Murdoch, from his "4 Songs" EP, and alson on the Ladder 49 Soundtrack and the Music from the OC Mix 1 Soundtrack.

tom

during the commercial the honda drives down a street followed by a bunch of interested passengers including a surfboarder, biker, etc. and then the suv parks in front of a store.

i think it's called "orange sky" or maybe "orange colored sky" by alexi murdoch.

There is a commercial for some SUV where two guys go to a bunch of remote places and put bumper stickers on the back of their vehicle until there is no more room for a bumper sticker.

There is a song n the background, I think it has lyrics like "underneath in orange sun" or something along those lines.

Does anyone know this song? Or at least the SUV that the commercial was for?

There is a commercial for some SUV where two guys go to a bunch of remote places and put bumper stickers on the back of their vehicle until there is no more room for a bumper sticker.

There is a song n the background, I think it has lyrics like "underneath in orange sun" or something along those lines.

Does anyone know this song? Or at least the SUV that the commercial was for?

I'm pretty sure the commercial was for the Honda Element. The song was kind of slow, maybe just an acoustic guitar with some singing.

I think its Orange Sky by Alexi Murdoch, from his "4 Songs" EP, and also on the Ladder 49 Soundtrack and the Music from the OC Mix 1 Soundtrack.

tom

I believe this is a honda element commercial, in which the background is pretty chillout instrumental with a guy singing about dreaming of an orange sky or something to that effect. the guys in the commercial are colllecting bumper stickers from all over the place, end eventually can't fit them all on the back of their element car.

I seen the new Honda Element comercial the other day and it had an accustical song being played along with it. I was wondering if anyone on here new who was singing that song and what the name of the song was?

Back