Blind Justice

kamino

Reaction score
The new show that is being advertised on ABC (Blind Justice) has acommercial with an Alanis Morisette (at least it sounds like her) song. Does anyone know anything about this?

A new television show, "Blind Justice" does anyone know its theme song?

There's another commercial on ABC for it, it has no words, it sounds like violins almost but more synthesized. Very slow song too, anyone know it? I'm in California, Bay Area, and I want to know =)

There's a commercial on ABC for the series Blind Justice, it has no words, it sounds like violins almost but more synthesized. Very slow song that repeats a short section over and over and it crescendos as it repeats. Anyone know it? I'm in California, Bay Area, and I want to know =)

Where he's talking to his therapist about what his life is gonna be like and hes giving him his reasonings for being alright.

hello again. i know others have asked but....
The blind justice preview...with the instrumentals...
Violins mainly, and no words.
Anyone know the title?? ...is it really David Gray?

If you still need the name of the song in the preview, it is called Everything by Alanis Morrissette

I'm looking for the music from the Blind Justice Commercial.

Not the commercial using the Alanis Morissette song "Everything".

It is the commercial that has only slow playing music in the background. Thanks

anybody know? and its not alanis morrisettes "everything," and im pretty sure its not david gray's song neither. it sounds a little loungish, and symphonic.

I know this has been asked before, but just wanted to see if ANYONE knew the instrumental (violin) background music being played during the Blind Justice previews?

After the Oscars last night, there was trailer for a new TV show premiering called Blind Justice...

I haven't yet found the trailer on the net but hoping someone heard and knows it...

So, if it's not David Grey... then this still hasn't been answered... it was probably made for the show or something. good song tho.

Has anyone figured out what this song is? It's driving me nuts, I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Please help!
Thanks, Christina.

From what I have found the music was probably composed by Mike Post. A composer for numerous televisions show in the past.

If anyone else can find the theme song composed by Mike Post please let me know

Back