Diet Coke "Sparkle" Rollerskating

What's the song in this commercial? It's a Hip-Hop song, but I couldn't pick up any of the lyrics. Sounds like the song may sample "Everybody's Talking" by Nillson...?

Edit: I think colt45 posted a question re: this commercial at the same time as I did! :)

I just heard it while watching american idol's commercial break =/...

Ha ha, me too! It's the same one alright! I like to laugh at these fools during the tryouts... :lol:

I see it's now been answered but...

Starry eyed Surprise

By: Paul Oakenfold

Oh well... There goes my 15 minutes!

-Jeremy

Originally posted by leone@Jan 18 2005, 08:35 PM
:lol: I was about to post this.

Starry-Eyed Surprise by Paul Oakenfold
omg, jinx! I just came into my computer room to download this. :lol: (Now, let's see how many people post the question anyway... :p )

its Paul Oakenfold - Starry Eyed Surprise feat Shifty Shellshock

omg I love Shifty - he is freaking hot

and for those who don't know he is the lead singer of Crazytown

I think its diet Coke....lol I am looking for the name of the song that is playing during the commercial where everybody is roller skating outside...rap song....all I remember it saying was "seeing stars" and "dance all night" repeated a couple of times. Can't remember the other lyrics...lol Only saw the thing twice. Thanks..somebody must know this.

By the way, I did do a search and saw nothing on this.

...with floating bubbles around them; anyone know the song title and artist? the ad's been running a while. Looked thru archives but didn't see anything; if anyone knows, please help...
Thanks...

Thank you - sometimes the posts just slip right by when your eyes are tired.

What is the Name of the song in the new Diet Coke commercials?

Also, can you name the artist?

This is a remake song of a past hit, but now more Rap-like.

Lyrics are;

" Dance with the DJ all night long "

The old version one was by Paul Oakenfold - Starry eyed Surprise?

I still don't know the new Rap-like version?

Yes, that is Crazytown's new version with vocals by Shifty Shellshock !!!!! <_< :peace:

You're all kind-of-right. The song is called "Starry-Eyed Surprise", by Paul Oakenfold, lyrics sung by Shifty Shellshock (or whatever his name is, I forget :D ) who was the lead singer for Crazytown. The commercial is the same song (the ad version sounds identical to the radio one, or at least IMO) for both.

Back