Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search

blurg8

All-Star Member
Reaction score
Hello, does anybody know the theme song used for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model search on NBC? (technoish, male vocals)
Also does anybody know the song used when they were shooting on the beach (after that wave hit that girl)?

SORRY! When I hit submit new topic I then quickly hit the stop button because I wanted to add something. Then I changed my mind, refreshed the page, and hit submit again. And I ended up making a copy. Michelle, please delete this thread. :(

Hey blurg. Don't know if this was already answered, or what, but the opening song is "Girls on Film", I think by Duran Duran. Don't remember the song with the wave, sorry.

it plays near the end of each show.. "something... believe". anyone know it?

Have no idea what the one song at the end of last episode was..it goes somehting like this "i believe...." ha ha ha, sorry thats all i know, but i liked it so much, i want to know the rest of the frigen song.

DOES ANYONE KNOW?? :blink:

Originally posted by anny1986@Feb 3 2005, 11:19 AM
Have no idea what the one song at the end of last episode was..it goes somehting like this "i believe...." ha ha ha, sorry thats all i know, but i liked it so much, i want to know the rest of the frigen song.

DOES ANYONE KNOW?? :blink:
Duran Duran - "What Happens Tomorrow" off of their Astronaut Album :)

:) Thanks so much, I LOVE THIS SONG...WICKED GOOOD!!!
I am going to go see them in concert as soon as they come to Vancity!!

Rock on!

Back