Alias

tcvcam

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the song used in the promo for the alias episode that aired last sunday.(the one with vivica a fox..) It was an upbeet, that starts off slow but progressivly gets faster, opera song. It seemed to be in Italian.. I just wondered if anyone knew????

Ok, I too am searching for this song and still can't find it. Of the samples I could listen to (posted by michelle) I didn't hear it. I guess if I had to describe it, it sounds similar to techno...I didn't hear any orchestral music when I listened to it. Also, it's one lady's voice, not a choir if that helps any. Please let me know if you find out who does this song. Thanks!

Can anybody tell me the name of the song in the preview for the new season of Alias? I am almost positive that the person singing the song is Lenny Kravitz. I don't remember specific lyrics but he is just singing about a woman. Sorry I can't give more, I'll try and pay more attention next time I see it. Thanks!

Just a couple possibilities:

Lenny Kravitz - American Woman

Lenny Kravitz - Lady (off his latest CD)

You can find "Lady" on Lenny Kravitz's album "Baptism." Song is also available for download from .

hey there is this commericial with like "rigid" music, some black guy on a guitar, i.e. note rest note rest on a guitar then something about a pretty lady idk, could u help me out, im not to shure about the commericial, its on two different ones, one on a clothes ad a while ago and now on a new one. on the clothes ad he is like kneeling down and playin a guitar and girls are like running around in the stores clothing.

AHA, i have found the new ad, it is the new ad for Alias! (2004 december) it like shows her as a ton of different people its some guy singing about a girl in like a really jumpy way, idk how to describe it.

any idea what song that's playing in the trailer where Syd Bristow mentions many of her incognito names? it had "what's her name" in the lyrics

Any lyrics? Vocals? Genre? Instruments used? Is there an online link?

It's a Lenny Kravitz song, I can tell by the voice, I'll search around and try to find it.

Song title: Lady
Artist: Lenny Kravitz

There is an Alias promo w/ Lenny's "Lady" in it, but the one with "What's Your Name" in the promo is a Lynyrd Skynyrd song called "What's Your Name"

These 2 commercials have been driving me crazy!
Ok, on the ALIAS commercial, the ad starts out saying like, its all started with a question.. and it shows jenifer garner headbutting then flipping a chair on that chinese guy. The song playing in the backround is EXTREMELY familiar. It sounds like it may be from the matrix, or something like that, its a bass song, and its amazing.

Thanks,
Mike

Originally posted by mikebrudu@Apr 25 2006, 01:36 PM
Ok, on the ALIAS commercial, the ad starts out saying like, its all started with a question.. and it shows jenifer garner headbutting then flipping a chair on that chinese guy.
"Absurd" by Fluke ()

Back