VW Volkswagen Touareg

hippo_dog

Reaction score
I'm looking for the title to this Volkswagen Touareg Commercial. It's the one where it shows the SUV's offroad capabilities, talks about it's independent suspension and the SUV of the year award it won. It's got a fat drum and bass line, I can't really describe it over the internet. No other posts seem to be asking about that one, so if you could help me out that would be great.

Help appreciated,

Hippo_dog

This is a different/new ad from the Touareg where the couple takes the old woman's camera to the mountain top?

Thanks, but I have read those reviews and this one has the touareg driving over logs and things like that. It talks about how luxurious it is and then talks about its ability to drive off road. It has a very catchy bass line, you would know the commercial I'm talking about if you heard it. I think the commercial is 1 year to 2 years old.

Thanks again but I have read all the reviews and I repeat: IT IS NOT THE COMMERCIAL WHERE THE COUPLE DRIVES UP THE MOUNTAIN AND TAKES THE PHOTO! It is the one with no visible driver where the car drives over logs and show its offroad capabilities. It drives over logs and dirt roads. Sorry for the cofusion but it is not the photo commercial, it was before that one.

Still haven't seen the ad -- but I changed the topic title to help distinguish it from the older Touareg ad. Hope that helps. ;)

Massive bump... but, yes, I've seen this ad. A while ago. I believe it was a Canada-only ad - it was simply the Touareg driving around a hilly landscape with logs and such, with the announcer talking about sport-tuned suspension and other lovely things, to a very bassy tune. When I saw this ad, it reminded me of "Diamond" by Klint, but that wasn't it.

Any (updated) ideas?

Hi there!

It seems that you are looking for a track that I think is the same Iam looking for! Let's join our forces! But before, let's make sure we are looking for the same tune! I have found a clip of the ad, unfortunatelly they do not state the artist or any other info. It seems that is a New Zealad ad, but is is also shown here in Greece.

http://www.volkswagen.co.nz/multimedia/vid...deo/touareg.mpg

let me know if this is the one, and if you have managed to find any info, share it please!

:rolleyes:

It seems that after months of searching that no one has managed to come up with the answer to our question. The New Zealand link no longer exists and I've tried contacting VW but to no help. I'm sure we should keep trying. I want that song!

I'm looking for the title to this Volkswagen Touareg Commercial. It's the one where it shows the SUV's offroad capabilities, talks about it's independent suspension and the SUV of the year award it won. It's got a fat drum and bass line, I can't really describe it over the internet. No other posts seem to be asking about that one, so if you could help me out that would be great.

Help appreciated,

Hippo_dog

i believe i found the commercial i have been looking for the same song. i just dont know where to find the name http://adland.tv/commercials/vw-volkswagen-touareg-hardware-2003-030-usa

if for some reason the link doesnt work the ad is called Hardware.

Back