VW Volkswagen year end sales

vonbaxter

Reaction score
There is a new Volkswagen commercial that has been running about a week in which a salesman in showing people various new Volkswagens. The scene that may set it apart is the salesman holding a woman's scarf like she is driving with the top down. There is a song playing in the background that is stricly music no words that I would lov eto find. Any ideas?

The music in this commercial is very nice. Instrumental. I hope someone knows what it is. :p

I emailed VW, and they said:
Dear Marc,

Thank you for contacting the Volkswagen website. We appreciate your
interest in the recent advertising.

The music was done for our commercials specifically by a company called
"Music for Picture" and the music composer is Peter Ducharme.

Thank you again for stopping by our site.

Kelly
Volktalk

yay!

Hello,

does anyone one know what song Volkswagen played during their holiday commercial. I've seen it airing over the last couple of weeks.

in the commercial, a salesman is trying to sell cars to some clients, finally succeeds in the end.

in one of his attempts, he waves a customer's scarf behind her to mimic her driving.

thanks.

Actually, that thread simply reports a canned reply from VW that takes us to a site which doesn't feature the music in question.

The music is from a "salesman trying to sell car" ad, for the year-end sales, with the Jetta pricing at the end. The music is classical instrumental, with what sounds like string and celesta.

Has anyone been able to find the title of this tune or the tune itself?

The previous person who posted described it perfectly

"The music is from a "salesman trying to sell car" ad, for the year-end sales, with the Jetta pricing at the end. The music is classical instrumental, with what sounds like string and celesta."

I did a search on Google and couldn't come up with anything except Jung of the heart and Synchronicity by Peter Ducharme aka Master Cylinder. If anyone knows or is able to find out, could you please email me or reply to this post? It'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I know it's an old thread, but I'd like to know where I can watch this commercial again. It's been at the back of my mind all these years, and I'm starting to forget how the commercial looked, except that the sales person was waving a potential customer's scarf (as if she was driving the car) in a (I think) VW Beetle convertible.
__
sol

Back