Constantine

Euphoria

Reaction score
Hello! Has anyone seen the trailer for Constantine?? It stars Keanu Reeves and Rachel Weisz.

2 trailers can be seen here: MTV Movies - Trailer Park - Constantine Trailer ...scroll down 'til you see Constantine -- links to the right.

It sounds like the same [creepy] soundtrack-like song throughout ...but specifically where it kicks-in when Rachel Weisz says "I know the circles you travel in; the occult, exorcisms. I need to understand." ANY info or suggestions on this song would be great. THANKS!!

I checked both trailers (the exclusive and trailer 1), but I don't hear any soundtrack, just effects and various noises.

The cue when Rachel Weisz is sucked through the wall is by Q-FACTORY.

An MP3 sample is available on this page.

mms://ondemand.mymovies.net/filmmedia/film/fid1076/trailers/trid1593/wm/high.asf

On the top - its the url of the new Constantine international trailer (download it with the manager that handles stream video, Net Transport for example). Does anybody know the name of th? techno-thing-theme that plays in the second part of the video?

I believe it's Called "Core Chase" by Robert Etoll, but i can't find it anywhere let me know if you have any luck......great trailer than the state side one

I believe it's Called "Core Chase" by Robert Etoll, but i can't find it anywhere let me know if you have any luck......great trailer than the state side one

Hey man, don't think that your are the only one who knows the whereabouts of such useful site like soundtrack.net. "Core Chase" by Robert Etoll - its the theme from the teaser and the topic is, let me remind you, The International Trailer.

Next time don't bother answering if you don't know for sure. Ok?

Dude how am i supposed to know you knew the that? Maybe i should've stated where i got that info from if that's what you meant, but i'm just interested in finding it as much as you are.....ok cool B)

Dude how am i supposed to know you knew the that? Maybe i should've stated where i got that info from if that's what you meant, but i'm just interested in finding it as much as you are.....ok cool

No hard feelings, just been waiting for an answer a couple of days now and I`am starting to get really desperate.

Just remember - soundtrack.net doesn't work this fast : )

Q-FACTORY is the licensing house for Robert Etoll.

The track in the new international trailer is a different track and has yet to be identified.

Originally posted by Vimes
Next time don't bother answering if you don't know for sure. Ok?

Vimes, it's not really necessary to berate someone for giving you an answer -- even if it's the wrong one.

Vimes, it's not really necessary to berate someone for giving you an answer -- even if it's the wrong one.

Well, I have no problems with wrong answers, only with stupidity. Let me put it this way, I don't take other people for idiots, and as a big favor in return - ask them to treat me the same way around.

Isn't it obvious that the first thing you do is scan the net for resources specialized in their particular fields and if it fails you come looking for help to all-knowing communities? Usual logical behavior, nothing really complex. And when you meet people that presume they are smarter - its just a little bit annoying.

According to a IMDB post, regarding the international trailer, the song should be:

"Frozen" by Celldweller

I know a post has been posted about this film's tralier soundtrack. But it's the recent trailer. It's a guy singing. He sounds indian for some reason. It's the trailer where it says "hell won't take him" blah blah.. and Rachel Weiz is going through the walls. Thanks :D

No all of the trailers I've viewed on the net are old. This is brand brand new.

Back