Frangelico Liquor

Chad

Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/133292499

Not really much I can say about this one but the song is great. It is from the Frangelico Liqour commercial. It sounds mostly instrumental with a female doing just a little singing/humming. Any help would be great. Thanks.

I have not seen the commercial but it sounds like your decribing Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. Hope this helps.

It's not the Suzanne Vega song. This one used is nearly ethereal...very haunting and beautiful. I'd like to know which one it is as well! LOL

I thought I was the only person in the world who actually loved that song. I wish I knew what it was as well.

Nope, you're not alone! I can't wait to find out more about it - but my luck, it'll be one of those song types designed by the advertising agency and I'll have to resort holding my Nineteen Seventies tape recorder really close to the TV screen next time the commercial comes on. *sigh* It's just not the same... :D

I went on the website for Frangelico and used a contact form to ask about the song. This is the response I got:

"Thank you for taking the time to visit the Frangelico website and
also for your e-mail. The Frangelico music is from Josh Daniel's
royalty free music cd.

"Track title Superficial Strings and Fills
Composer Jon Cann and Andy Cann"

Does that help at all?

Originally posted by sam@Dec 10 2004, 04:52 PM
I have not seen the commercial but it sounds like your decribing Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. Hope this helps.
The piece of music in question has not been given a title. It
was especially commissioned for the Frangelico "Rope " TV ad and
was composed by Robert Miller of RMI.

Thank you for your interest in Frangelico.

Kind regards

THIS IS THE ANSWER I GET FOR THE TV COMERCIAL GUY TYING UP THE GIRL HAIR WITH FRANGELICO BOTTLE ROPE
HOPE IT HELP ;)

hey, does any one know the song in the background of the Frangelico ad in which a string is pulling a glass with said frangelico in it? is it even a real song? thanks a lot!!

Re: Frangelico

hey, does any one know the song in the background of the Frangelico ad in which a string is pulling a glass with said frangelico in it? is it even a real song? thanks a lot!!

It's called "Frangelico Rope". It's not really a song, though. I found the commercial on Vimeo. Youtube used to have it, but they have deleted it. Hope this helps

Back