Bust-A-Groove

SkyBird487

Reaction score
This is the best game i have ever played. its for playstation. its kind old but its soo fun. Its a dancing game and the music is so great. I havent played it ina while becuase i lost it. (oops) but i want the songs. What is the name of the dance character who wears the bunny suit. She is some blonde girl who dances in the baby room. Do you know the name of her. I cant remember! please help

hmmm im not sure if she wears a bunny suit or in a baby room but i think you maybe talking about kelly

Bust-A-Groove songs (old game)

does anyone know what language Frida's song is in? I'm thinking it's Japanese. her theme song is called "Sora To Umi To Niji No Yume".

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/bust-a-groove-sora-to-umi-to-niji-no-yume-frida-s-song-lyrics.html

there's a link for the lyrics to that song. hopefully someone can find a link to a translated version of the song, unless someone actually speaks this language?! anyways, I'd love to hear feedback on this topic, regardless if its about Frida's song specifically. hopefully Bust-A-Groove songs can be downloaded somewhere!

thanks guys *hearts*

Back