Ong Bak

Rage226

Reaction score
Does anyone know any of the trailer music from the Ong Bak english trailer? Check both of the trailers ouit at apple.com if you haven't seen them, the movie looks great!

I'd like to give this a healthy bump, since I too would like to know the song.

I'm bumping this too, but I only want the one song that playes right after he kicks the big guy right in the face and K.O's him.

Originally posted by zotrath@Jan 12 2005, 05:07 PM
I'm bumping this too, but I only want the one song that playes right after he kicks the big guy right in the face and K.O's him.
Exactly for that one I´m looking too!

Yeah, sorry. The 2nd and third songs in the trailer are what I want to know in particular. They are the ones right before and right after the big explosion in the middle of the clip.

I may be wrong... but it sounds like the third song in this trailer is "Down with the sickness" by Distubred. Hope that helps!!! :D

The song playing near the end of the trailer is also found on the Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus video game for the XBox.
Don't know the name of the song though.
Bump this search!!!!

So, I managed to figure out that Atomix Clubbing (Maybe Clubbing Atomix) did the score for Ong Bak. I don't know if anyone knows them... I guess they're based in Bangkok.

Alright, here are a couple of songs from the trailers:

Ol Kainry, Jazzy Jazz - Le Combat

Aymeric Beguin, Eric Melville - Final Fight

I got them from a French site, and I haven't been able to find the songs anywhere yet :( Soon enough, I hope. Let me know if you guys find them anywhere, I don't think they're on iTunes yet and I really want them.

Rage226, the two tracks you mentioned are from the French trailers and are available on the French soundtrack album.

You can listen to samples here.

However, these are not the songs in the theatrical trailer.

Bump this one as still unsolved!!!!

I've got them both everyone! I had to e-mail Magnolia Films (The production company re-re;easing it in the U.S.) to get the file. Everyone let me know when and how they want it, and it is the exact two evryone is looking for, I SWEAR!!!!

OH YEAH AND THEY ARE NOT ON THE FENCH SOUNDTRACK, THESE ARE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE US VERSION, THE SECOND SONG FROM THE TRAILER IS ALSO ON TAO FENG VIDEO GAME

I've seen Ong Bak before! Awesome movie, my brother showed it to me the other day.

you have them, you say?
then maybe could you give us the titles?

Okay folks...I've got them both!!!
However..I am not familiar with posting links that are downloadable, so I know not what to do

Someone give me some advice as to how to post these songs and it is up for grabs!!!

I would if i could...but the person that I got it from did not have that info either...so as a good faith gesture i am prepared to set a LINK up on this site for it...just don't know how to do it!!!

Back