Target "Joy to the World"

xanthazar

Reaction score
I'm also looking for info regarding the target christmas commercials, but I'd like to know the artist that does the version of "joy to the world" found in the "GetFestive" commercial.

The "Joy to the World" clip might be Jamie Cullum. You can listen to him sing on Amazon and see if it is a match.

anyone know where i can get a copy of the jamie cullum version of "joy to the world"?

Target

Does anyone know who sings the version of "Joy to The World" used in the Christmas commercials for Target stores? Sounds like Good Charlotte or Sum 41.

yeah i wanna know who sings the different versions. it sounds like jamie cullum (British jazz singer) sings one of them.. I want to add this one to a christmas cd... and maybe JC Chasez (of *NSYNC) singing one about toys.. there's also a spanish one too.

Okay I just read on a Simple Plan fansite that the Target "get glowing" and "get snappy" commercials is "Joy to the World" by Simple Plan.

Also from jamiecullum's official site, that the "get cozy" and "get festive" versions are by Jamie Cullum.

Anyone know if either the Simple Plan or the Jamie Cullum versions are available anywhere? Last year, Rod Stewart's "My Favorite Things" was available as a bonus track on his CD sold at Target.

Hi I work for Target Corporation in Minneapolis and I'd like to clear up your questions.

The holiday commercials and songs were made solely for Target.

There are no full length versions right now or planned to be released in the future.

The song is originally done by Three Dog Night - "Joy to the world (Jeremiah was a bullfrog)"

Thanks!

2004 Target Joy to the World

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I am trying to find one of my favorite commercials from 2004 Christmas. It is the Joy to the World Target Christmas commercial. In this one, they are standing around a blue gazebo and everything in the commercial has a blue tint to it--the trees, the lights, etc. If anyone has this, I'd love to see it again. I can't find it anywhere else on the Internet.

Thanks,
Borealis

Back