Coors Light

pgarza

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song that played during the Coors Light commercial. The only part I remeber is when that say "And Twins!" It was one of their football commercials. Currently, ESPN plays it as background music to their highlights.

I'm not sure who performs the song on the commercial, but it's a reworking of Tom T. Hall's classic country song "I Love You Too" from the '60s.

"I love little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain
I love little country streams, sleep without dreams, sunday school in may,
And hay
And I love you too

I love leaves in the wind, pictures of my friends, birds in the world, and squirrels
I love coffee in a cup, little fuzzy pups, bourbon in a glass, and grass and I love you too

I love honest open smiles, kisses from a child, tomatoes on the vine, and onions
I love winners when they cry, losers when they try, music when it’s good, and life
And I love you too"

I heard this song in commercials and movies and want to buy the artists cd can any one tell me who they are
the song goes like this

I love football on tv
shots of gina lee and twins

I love burrittos at four am
parties that never end and twins

Does anyone know the song from an old Budweiser commercial which features the lyrics "I love burritos at 4 AM, Parties that never end, and...TWINS!"

It was recently featured in a scene from Scary Movie 3.

~Whazup.

the song is called "Love" and if you look it up on LimeWire with "Coors Light" in the search as well you should get it.

you can't get the song anywhere else so it's the one time i reside to LimeWire for my music needs.

- JohnnyBoy

And if you are wanting the original song it's Tom T. Hall's "I Love You Too" from the '60s.

Back