Buick LaCrosse

Anonymous
Reaction score
I believe the song has an upbeat tune and it is on the latest buick commercials. searched for it and was unable to find it. Any Suggestions?

Lyrics? Male/female vocals? Anything else you can remember?

I just heard it today on the thanksgiving day parade. It's a male singing anyone know it?

What is the name of the song playing in the "Buick LaCrosse commercial? I keep thinking it's Dream On, but I'm wrong.

:huh: In the latest ad for Buick Lacrosse car there is a black lady seeming to be daydreaming while wearing different gowns, etc. ANYWAY there is a music clip with the words "dream up" or "dream on" playing at the end of the commercial. The actual words "dream up" appear on the screen at the end. Anyone know the song title and group? Sounds like it could be Led Zeppelin but not sure.
Thanks

Yes, when I think of the rebellion of Aerosmith I will think of the... Buick Lacrosse?
Agggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :angry:

What's the name of that song in the new Buick commercial. The chorus is "Dream on something, something." I know the song is pretty old and common but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks!

Anyone know the song? Sounds like classic rock.. it sounds like the some of the lyrics are "dream on" thanks!

It's Dream On by Aerosmith.

Here's a link where you can listen to it. Just scroll down the page a bit.

Thank you kindly.... I'll just go grab in on iTunes, but the 30 second clip doesn't really get to the heart of it, so I wasn't sure if it was that or not.

Here's the lyrics if it helps:

Dream On - Aerosmith

Everytime that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face gettin' clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dust to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

I know what nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life is in books' written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know it's true
All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it's just for tofay
Mabye tomorrow the good Lord will take you away

Dream On, Dream On
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream On, Dream On
Dream until your dream come true
Dream On, Dream On, Dream On...

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Mabye tomorrow the good Lord will take you away

hey there i'm new here and i really want to know about a song on a car commercial. it's an old rock song with a GREAT guitar riff then it has a man singinng what sounds like the word "dream" :S i'm confused as to what this song is it's such a good song =) please help!

"Dream On" by Aerosmith -- Available audio sample here, track 2. Available for download from .

Hmm I just saw the commercial again right when i got off the computer! It's for the New Buick Lacrosse is that the one?

Back