Alias

jrdread21

Reaction score
What is the name of this tune being played in the Alias video game trailer?

Please folks work your magic!!!

My first thought would be to check the Alias original soundtrack. The music in this trailer sounds close to the original music used in the television show, but I cannot be for sure that the music wasn't just created for the trailer. I hope to get back to you soon.

Unfortunately.. this song is not in the trailer.
I've heard this tune once before...watching "Cinematech" on TechTV. They were playing ith with video shots of NCAA Football 2005.

Help folks :blink:

Okay. I really hope you are appreciative of the time I put into this- twice. In the final stages of trying to find this, I was attempting to narrow down the song on the cd I believe it to be on, when everything froze. So despite my annoyance, I'll retype it all here for your sake. =^_^=

Tracksounds.com Review and Track Previews

Originally posted by ""More Spy Games?"
Review by Steve Townsley"

Music composed by Michael Giacchino
Main Title composed by J. J. Abrams
Orchestrated by Michael Giacchino, Chris "A.C." Tilton
Conducted by Tim Simonec
Performed by The Hollywood Studio Symphony
Released by Varese Sarabande on November 18th, 2003

amazon.com entry for season one soundtrack

^^It can also be found here with a full track listing and previews for all songs. I could not find any listings for a soundtrack (or score) to the actual game, but as the season one and season two soundtracks are similar music, I'm willing to bet they took music from those cd's to create the score for the game- keeping the music familiar to those who are familiar with the show.

After previewing tracks at amazon, I'm still not sure which song, if any, it might be. Remember, they only give you thirty seconds to preview the song. If I had to guess, I'd say listen to the full version of track three, entitled "Red Hair is Better."

amazon.com entry for season two soundtrack

^^It could also be possible that the song is on the second season score soundtrack. Unfortunately, there were no samples to preview so I have no guesses as to whether the song is on this cd or not.

Hope I was helpful, if not to you, then to someone else seeking similar information. =^_^=

Back