Quotes

leone

baby daddy
Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm always looking for new quotes, so I thought I'd start a quote thread. I can't think of a favorite but these are a few that come to mind:

-I think I am therefore I am... I think - George Carlin

-Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow they may cancel your VISA

-Kerry/Edwards
Bringing complete sentences back to the White House

-A friend will call you in Jail. A good friend will visit you in Jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you in Jail saying..."THAT WAS AWESOME!"

That's funny. ok How about this

What does a pig, fish, and dog have in common? YOU! You eat like a fish, drink like a fish, and F**** like a dog!!!!!

or on a more serious note

It's ok to fail, but it's better to fail doing your own thing.
Flaws make our character. If you are constanly trying to fix them, then you are not human, you are trying to be perfect.
Don't fix something that doesnt need to be repaired.
There are three type of people in the world.
You're skeptics; the people who tell you don't want to be a doctor because it's too long in school.
The Fence Sitters; the people who say they're gonna do something but never put an effort.
The Feet First; the people who basically aren't the first two.

The more you succeed the more the critics.
You're loves one are you're toughest critics.

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
-- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918

You are always loved, but never entitled-- Tim Russert

Be Reasonable-- Demand the Impossible-- Vivienne Westwood

Theres Joy in Repitition- Prince

I do what I please and I do it with ease- Martha Stewart

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism- Thomas Jefferson

Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate- Thomas Jones

Hope these are somewhat helpful ;)

:lol: :lol: I just saw a Daily Show from the other day, and this is like my favorite Jon Stewart quote ever:

If Bill O'Reilly needs to have an enemy, needs to feel persecuted, you know what? Here's my Kwanzaa gift to him:

I'm your enemy. Make me your enemy. I, Jon Stewart, hate Christmas, Christians, Jews, morality. And I will not rest until every year families gather to spend December 25th together at Osama's Homo-Bortion Pot And Commie Jizz-Porium.

"Ughh.. ughh.. the spirits.. the spirits.. the spirits just told me.. that you should come up.. for a little while.. and have a drink.. and wait for further instructions."

edit: From the same movie:

"Hey BIRD? Did you just see a little Hari Krishna midget in the tree, floatin? Or is it me?" *phone rings* "Must be Rod Sterling."

off the top of my head, umm

"roses are red, violets are blue, i am schizophrenic, and so am i" think it was bill murray as bob wiley

the internet has trillions of quotes, hard to pick just one

Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but never winning and never quitting is just plain stupid.

Originally posted by proof@Dec 16 2005, 09:49 PM
Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but never winning and never quitting is just plain stupid.
^ :lol:

President Bush announced that over the weekend he was wounded by a tree. He was clearing brush at his ranch and got scratched by a tree. That's a switch, huh? A tree hurting a Republican. I guess Bush has cut down so many trees, they're starting to fight back now. :lol:

AHH HAHAHAH!! Oh my GOD that's good stuff. Who are you quoting? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoops, I forgot to add that. It's Jay Leno.

Last night while playing halo with the crew I said "You Hack!" in a retarded voice and it brought down the house, kinda a had to be there thing I guess. :rolleyes:

"Love is too weak a word for what I feel....I Luuuurve you, I Loave you, I Luff you..." :lol: --Woody Allen

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 11 2006, 10:03 PM
Last night while playing halo with the crew I said "You Hack!" in a retarded voice and it brought down the house, kinda a had to be there thing I guess. :rolleyes:
You own the world.

"I have learned you cannot make some one love you. You can only stalk them, hope they panic, and give in."

"if you advance confidently in the direction of your dreams, and endeavor to live the life which you have imagined, you will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." ~henri david thoreau

Back