College Football Anyone?

No but the score should be 40-0 SC. Hehhehheh. I think they could take a few of the NFL teams this year. :p I KNOWWWWWWWW they'd kick ass on my poor Raiders. <_<

Lol, actually it doesn't look like they play today. Just checked their website. I'm in Oklahoma so it's obviously a big deal to us if they win or not. We hardly ever get to see them play though unless we order it on pay-per-view.

Well I see that my USC Jimmy Caps are playing my beloved Irish this week, always hard for me to watch because I love 'em both, while OK would sooner sit home and watch. JK/ ;) :p

I hate when 2 teams that I like play each other because I know someone has to lose. :angry:

Yeah. Even though the country was robbed of a true title game last year the matchup would've been hard for me to watch for the same reason. :(

That's kind of why I think it would be nice for OU and USC to end up in the championship. (Okay, I love OU to death but... USC is really, really good.) So not being biased if the 2 played this year, USC would probably win but then they would get the title and kind of settle all of stuff.

i hope your husband likes football too, Rhonda! a lady like you would be wasted on somebody who didn't! :p

:lol: Thanks, and yes he does. We both absolutely love College football but don't really get into pro football that much. I like it, but it has a whole different feel to it.

Yeah pro ball, they're just not HUNGRY, they don't have anything to prove so they're not playing with their hearts usually. Just their greed. But I love my Bucs. :)

yeah, college football they play from the heart. They all want to win a championship and I'm sure most would love to go pro but some are just there having fun and trying to keep a scholarship so they can go do what they want.

yeah exactly! pros are too fat and rich! i went to UF so i'll be a gator fan forever! B)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Nov 22 2004, 03:24 PM
That's kind of why I think it would be nice for OU and USC to end up in the championship. (Okay, I love OU to death but... USC is really, really good.) So not being biased if the 2 played this year, USC would probably win but then they would get the title and kind of settle all of stuff.
Yep. LSU/OU was obviously a mismatch last year as was USC/MI. It should've been LSU/USC in the Orange or Rose Bowl. I think LSU woud've still come out on top but just try telling that to people out here. You'll get noooooo love. :p

Oh.....and ditto what Ravi said. ;)

Yeah, last year was messed up so that's why they obviously changed it. (Of course you will get no love here if you say that either) What about this year? We may have 3 undefeated teams? I think they should have a playoff for the number 2 spot and then the winner of that can go play USC.

I had an ex that ruined the Gators for me.. and the Golden Knights have blown since Culpepper grabulated so I don't really have anyone to follow.. cept UM!! Go blue!

Okay, so my wish came true!!! OU and USC now get to settle the score. :p

Mwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ;)

Tuesday Jan. 4
8:00 pm ET
ABC Orange Bowl

National Championship Miami, FL
Pro Player Stadium

Southern California
vs.
Oklahoma

Mwaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha :evil:

Back