The Aviator

enuendo

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song towards the end of the trailer for "The Aviator".
It is at the beggining of the quote " For Some The Sky is The limit"

The trailer is right here: The Aviator

About The Aviator's trailer, I'm too looking for a song in it. Anyone would have an idea as of what song is the one at about 1/3 of the trailer. The one that begins just before "he was young enough to dream the impossible" is displayed.

The earlier song that starts at the "He was young enough..." part is "In a Landscape" by William Orbit from his "Pieces in a Modern Style" album.

I don't know about the song near the end however.

The track you are talking about is :

Immediate Music - Wyatt's Torch

In the end it plays

Craig Armstrong - PM's Love Theme .. its on Love Actually OST

and what is that cool actiony guitar song that plays for most of the second half of the trailer?

Ok, I'm pretty sure after people view The Aviator trailer they'll want to know the music, too. Now, there are not one, but TWO different trailers out for the movie, and I was curious as to what music is used for all of them! Can anyone help? (So far, I have Immediate Music Wyatt's Torch and Craig Armstrong's PM Love Theme.) Thanks!

I'm wondernig where to find the music from the end of this trailor also? Its the same music from Love Actually when Sam is running through the airport, unfortunately this part of the song and the part that appears in the aviator preview is not on any of the versions of the love theme song I could find. Its definately not on PM's Love Theme(the version I found). There is a part around the 2 minute mark where it sounds like its about ready to go into that part of the song then it slows back down and end shortly thereafter. If anyone knows where to find this full song or what it would be called please post it.

G'day,

You mentioned that the song in the trailer is "Immediate Music" - Wyatt's Torch and also "Immediate Music" - Proud Nation.

Where can you buy/download these songs?

I have searched Sanity/HMV/CDnow/Amazon

Cheers,
HG

Immediate Music is an agency which makes music for corporate/non-general consumer users. Their music is only available for use in various forms of media and isn't available to us.

G'day,

Thanks for that.

But available to me? I work in a advertising agency.

Is it similar to www.playkpm.com

Where it's all stock music, and you just pay for the right when you use it?

Cheers.
HG

dwgrilley-I think the song that you are referring to is actually called "Sometimes" by Gabrielle on the Love Actually IMPORT CD. You can hear it by visiting amazon, searching for the IMPORT version of the soundtrack and downloading a snippet before you buy the album. Enjoy! :)

Originally posted by jentaylor@Dec 10 2004, 01:13 PM
dwgrilley-I think the song that you are referring to is actually called "Sometimes" by Gabrielle on the Love Actually IMPORT CD. You can hear it by visiting amazon, searching for the IMPORT version of the soundtrack and downloading a snippet before you buy the album. Enjoy! :)
The song "sometimes" is actually switched with pms love song. I ordered the cd and when it came the songs were switched. So PMs love song is actually 18 and Sometimes is actually 16. Amazon just has the sound switched not the actual titles switched. Sorry if this is confusing

Originally posted by dwgrilley@Nov 28 2004, 10:56 AM
I'm wondernig where to find the music from the end of this trailor also? Its the same music from Love Actually when Sam is running through the airport, unfortunately this part of the song and the part that appears in the aviator preview is not on any of the versions of the love theme song I could find. Its definately not on PM's Love Theme(the version I found). There is a part around the 2 minute mark where it sounds like its about ready to go into that part of the song then it slows back down and end shortly thereafter. If anyone knows where to find this full song or what it would be called please post it.

I haven't seen Love, Actually since it came out in the theaters, so I don't remember that scene, nor the specific music, but I do know that the music at the end of The Aviator is definitely the same as the "PM's Love Theme" on the Love, Actually soundtrack (I listened to it on Amazon.co.uk and then downloaded it and it was the same).

:)

Amanda

Ok, I'm looking for the last song from the teaser of The Aviator. NOT William Orbit's Landscape, not Blackpool, not Wyatt's Torch, and not PM's Love theme. I think people are saying it's Immediate Music's Proud Nation; however, I have searched that entire website and have found no such song as Proud Nation. Can someone please help me here? Thank you!

I thought that the music half way throught the trailer for The Aviator was the same as the music from the Ned Kelly trailer found here:
UK Ned Kelly site
I also thought that, that music was by Klaus Badelt, the same composer who did the soundtrack for Ned Kelly however I may be wrong. I tried to look at Soundtrack.net for trailer music but the site isnt working right now...i dont know if that helps any!

If anyone is still looking for the music on the middle of the trailer it is a modified version of Fargo, North Dakota by Carter Burwell...I think. you can listen to it on Amazon here:
Amazon

Back