Advertising

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aviator

Status

Sponsored Links

G'day,

Thanks for that.

But available to me? I work in a advertising agency.

Is it similar to www.playkpm.com

Where it's all stock music, and you just pay for the right when you use it?

Cheers.
    HG

Status

You can visit their site for more info: Immediate Music
    michelle

Status

dwgrilley-I think the song that you are referring to is actually called "Sometimes" by Gabrielle on the Love Actually IMPORT CD. You can hear it by visiting amazon, searching for the IMPORT version of the soundtrack and downloading a snippet before you buy the album. Enjoy!

Status

Originally posted by jentaylor@Dec 10 2004, 01:13 PM
    dwgrilley-I think the song that you are referring to is actually called "Sometimes" by Gabrielle on the Love Actually IMPORT CD. You can hear it by visiting amazon, searching for the IMPORT version of the soundtrack and downloading a snippet before you buy the album. Enjoy!
    The song "sometimes" is actually switched with pms love song. I ordered the cd and when it came the songs were switched. So PMs love song is actually 18 and Sometimes is actually 16. Amazon just has the sound switched not the actual titles switched. Sorry if this is confusing

Status

Originally posted by dwgrilley@Nov 28 2004, 10:56 AM
    I'm wondernig where to find the music from the end of this trailor also? Its the same music from Love Actually when Sam is running through the airport, unfortunately this part of the song and the part that appears in the aviator preview is not on any of the versions of the love theme song I could find. Its definately not on PM's Love Theme(the version I found). There is a part around the 2 minute mark where it sounds like its about ready to go into that part of the song then it slows back down and end shortly thereafter. If anyone knows where to find this full song or what it would be called please post it.
    I haven't seen Love, Actually since it came out in the theaters, so I don't remember that scene, nor the specific music, but I do know that the music at the end of The Aviator is definitely the same as the "PM's Love Theme" on the Love, Actually soundtrack (I listened to it on Amazon.co.uk and then downloaded it and it was the same).

Amanda

Status

Ok, I'm looking for the last song from the teaser of The Aviator. NOT William Orbit's Landscape, not Blackpool, not Wyatt's Torch, and not PM's Love theme. I think people are saying it's Immediate Music's Proud Nation; however, I have searched that entire website and have found no such song as Proud Nation. Can someone please help me here? Thank you!