Street Fighter 2

whutt316

Reaction score
This may be an old movie, but in the uncensored version of Street Fighter 2 the anime, what is the song during the Chun Li/Vega fight?
its different from the edited, american version.

I don't know what version of the film that the band is credited as being on, but I do know that KMFDM was featured during the scene you mentioned. They had a song called "ULTRA" from their disc NIHIL. You can preview the song on amazon.com. Try this link: kmfdm - Nihil
If the link works, it is the first song on the album.
Hope that helps.

It was a japanese song that played in the japanese version, which is the un-edited version where they show a nude chun li.

I know the song that plays during the Chun Li vs. Vega (Balrog if you're in Japan) fight was called "Ultra" by KMFDM. The one I'm asking about is the song that plays when Chun Li gets out of the shower and was getting dressed before being interupted by Vega. It was a slow tempo and beat and there was a female vocal but I couldn't make out any lyrics. This move was recently re-released in an uncut version and I think the song is different than the older version from years ago.

Any idea?

I know it's been awhile but I want to revive the thread, so

1)
This may be an old movie, but in the uncensored version of Street Fighter 2 the anime, what is the song during the Chun Li/Vega fight?
its different from the edited, american version.
The song is called "Cry". I don't remember who perfrormer is but it's included in the official OST for movie.

2)
The one I'm asking about is the song that plays when Chun Li gets out of the shower and was getting dressed before being interupted by Vega. It was a slow tempo and beat and there was a female vocal but I couldn't make out any lyrics. This move was recently re-released in an uncut version and I think the song is different than the older version from years ago.

Any idea?
There were two songs: in the UK/US dub it was In the Nursery "Hallucinations" (Dream World Mix); and in the German dub was that. Now I really wanna know what's the name of german song! As always: please help!

the song is Tricky - Overcome. Don't know why it never appears in any tracklist of the movie.

Back