A Very Long Engagement

280ZXRider

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what the music is from the end of the A Very Long Engagement trailer? I'm talking about the part that's slow in tempo, dramatic, and consists mostly of strings. It begins at 1:05 in the trailer. Thanks!

It's a track entitled 'Lost in the Wild' from the soundtrack of The Edge by JERRY GOLDSMITH.

Listen to sample here.

hi!
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the last track (which includes a piano theme) at the end of the teaser trailer for "A very long engagement" (the one which is on the DVD).
thanks

no, it's not.
I'm talking about the teaser trailer. The track begins at the half of the teaser when it shows the first war scenes... I would like to post the link for the teaser trailer but I can't find it on the net (it's on the DVD anyway)

ok I found it!
the link for the teaser trailer I'm talking about it's on the italian site of the movie:
http://wwws.warnerbros.it/movies/avle/long...anche_site.html
to see it you have to select VIDEO up on the menu (it's the last on the right). Then, select TEASER TRAILER.
the song which I would like to know the name of, is the one which starts about in the middle of the trailer, when the war scenes begin.

thanks guys, i'll appreciate your help.

Back