In the Cut

r01axb

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find details on music featured in the 2003 movie "In The Cut" staring Meg Ryan, I've searched everywhere but can't find it, can't even find a track listing, any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately no soundtrack album was released.

I can't find a track listing either but the following songs are definitely included:

BOB MARLEY - Waiting in Vain
DORIS DAY - Que Sera Sera (Deconstructed Version)
KACI - I Think I Love You

The score itself was composed by Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson.

Thanks for your reply, to bad no soundtrack was released, as far as the Que Sera Sera song goes it was not the Doris Day version, It was a version done by a group called Pink Martini the album's name is Sympathique - the lead singer who sang the song is China Forbes. It's a great song but I don't want to by the whole album just for 1 song, a clip of the song can be heard here

Most of the songs from the movie seem to be available one way or another through normal channels (Amazon, etc). However, the version of Just My Imagination was done by Sarah McGregor. I have found a couple CDs by her, but none with that song. It was played in the background during the movie -- the exact scene escapes me -- but it sounded like an excellent version and I wish I could track it down. I did download Que Sera Sera by Pink Martine -- not the kind of song I would normally play, but their version was definitely well done.
Thanks for your reply, to bad no soundtrack was released, as far as the Que Sera Sera song goes it was not the Doris Day version, It was a version done by a group called Pink Martini the album's name is Sympathique - the lead singer who sang the song is China Forbes. It's a great song but I don't want to by the whole album just for 1 song, a clip of the song can be heard here

Back