Felicity

PrincessMO123

Reaction score
that theme song for felicity that goes......

"can you become, can u become....a new version of you, new wallpaper, new shoe leather.... new version of you, i need a new version of me."

is there a full length song for this? if there is what is the name and artist......thanks gang you are always a great help. music is my inspiration and having help to find it all is wonderful!

You can get the full song if you buy the second sountrack to Felicity. I think it's the last track.

Felicity Season 3, Episode 3

Hey, I've been trying to find the name and artist of the song played at the end of the 3rd episode "Hello, I Must be Going." It starts when Ben and Felicity are leaving the hospital and plays through the entire farewell tape Julie makes. I can't hear most of the lyrics unfortunately so I can't guess the title very well. Here's what I have:

"What a beautiful piece of heartache/ this has all turned out to be..."

It's a woman singing, simple melody.
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! You're a genius! This has officially made my November (well, up to now that is).

okay.. this is a hard one.

I'm trying to find out the name of a song and artist that is heard in
an episode of "Felicity". It's from the third episode of the first
season (episode name "Boggled"). The song is slow and acoustical and
plays during the scene where Noel is watching Felicity who is watching
Ben tryout for the track team. This is not the song from the original
TV version, but the song on the DVD release.

Some of the lyrics:

Am I breathing? It feels like I'm touching you for the first time.
It's not the first time. The sweetest treason, lying next to you
before our last wave goodbye.
The moment that we closed the door, we hung our halos, knowing what we
came here for. If not forever, until the morning after. (The morning
after.) I watch you sleeping, knowing that I'll never share this bed
with you. As much as I want to. I'm not weeping, but I'm overwhelmed
by how we sealed our fate. Now it's too late. The moment that we
closed the door, we hung our halos, knowing what we came here for. If
not forever, until the morning after. (The morning after.)

HELP!!!

Hey, I've been looking for this song that plays when Ben runs after Felicity and they finally get back together in the airport. I can't remember if this is the original music from the show or just a song on the DVD. It's a female singing--fairly upbeat, maybe a group. Here are some lyrics:

"And you feel, like traffic on the freeway, the engine revs and there's no thrust,
And you feel, like static on the airway the signal's just not strong enough
And all you need is someone who can let you breathe..."

Last time I posted a random Felicity song you came through--hopefully the same will happen this time! Thanks!

This might be the song: Lea Longo : breathe...I think that's it because according to felicity tunes that this was the song used as an alternative to Chantal Kreviazuk's songs during the airport scene

Does anyone know the last song that played during this episode, when Noel & Felicity start making out? Male vocals... slow tempo and all I caught for lyrics were "such a little girl........ feel about you now". Any help would be appreciated! THANKS!

i think the song you are looking for is La Cienega Just Smiled - by Ryan Adams
hope this helps!

I'm looking for a song from Felicity, Season 2, episode "The Love Bug" when Ben is walking in the rain after speaking with Maggie. It goes something like,

Could have been tongue tied, could have had green ...
but I waited too long to cross the street
and watch my feet they get stuck halfway.

It is sung by a guy.

Thanks!

These songs played in that episode:

Sympathique - Pink Martini
Born For Me - Paul Westerberg
We Haven't Turned Around - Gomez
Feels Like Rain - John Hiatt

From TV show Felicity, episode 1x03 - Boggled

Can hear clearly at the beginning and at 1:20.

I've looked at the FelicityTunes and other Felicity forums but the song listed is not correct. It is NOT by Air Supply/Air French Band. It is something different.

Thanks for any help!!

Sorry, don't know the answer to your question (I've heard the song in question before, but can't remember who it is). Just wanted to let you know that if you're watching the episodes on DVD, the forums will often be wrong due to changes made when the show was released on DVD. On one of the season one DVD commentary tracks, JJ Abrams reveals that because the original music licensing agreement for the show didn't cover a DVD release, many of the songs had to be changed because they couldn't afford to license them for the DVD. As a result, the only episodes from season one with all the songs as they appeared when the show originally aired on TV are the pilot and the finale (don't know about the other seasons).

I'm looking for a song from Felicity, Season 2, episode "The Love Bug" when Ben is walking in the rain after speaking with Maggie. It goes something like,

Could have been tongue tied, could have had green ...
but I waited too long to cross the street
and watch my feet they get stuck halfway.

It is sung by a guy.

Thanks!

Hi, did you ever find out what this song is? it's such a beautiful song and i've searched for it and can not find it!!!
Cheers for any help :)

Felicity Season 1 Episode 18 on Prime Video

I hope somebody out there can help me find this song… click the link above to watch the clip… It is Felicity season one episode 18 ( Happy Birthday) and it’s the scene where Ben is at the bar talking to his friend Lee about gambling…( it’s about 24 minutes into the episode) It starts off with a couple of chords on the guitar repeating and then it sounds like a male voice singing it has a very alternative rock sound to it I’ve googled bands such as perfect circle, tool, celebrity thinking it might’ve been them with no luck. The music from the original felicity before syndication has been changed so googling the original soundtrack from 1997 will not work please help!!! I can’t make any of the words out in the lyrics in order to google the lyrics to get the name of the song

Back