Hot Shots Golf

northstar

Reaction score
does anyone know the classical song that they play in the Hot shots golf fore video game commercial... i heard the song before somewhere before but i have no idea. It might have been played in a baseball movie.

there is no link... i heard it on the commercial and i heard it twice i went to the video games trailer and it had 3 things which 2 of them wer ejust sames of the game.

I, too, am looking for this song. I have also heard it in a Campell's chunky soup commercial, The Waterboy (when he drinks the glacier water), and in a Nintendo/Rareware promotional video for Jet Force Gemini for the Nintendo 64, of which i have as an MP3 on my computer, but it has video game soundfx dubbed over it. Will send if interested. I hope somebody finds out the name! :- )

Originally posted by JoeGaggler@Sep 12 2004, 06:24 PM
The Waterboy (when he drinks the glacier water)
I haven't seen the movie, but here's a soundtrack listing for it. Maybe that will help narrow down the search.

haha knowing the name of that song kills me haha they play it on the yankees network sometimes, and i know i heard it in a movie danggg

There is a symphony song used during Hot Shot Golf Fore commercail which i had heard before on other commercials and maybe a movie. Someone told me they heard it in a campbells soup commercial. here is a clip this guy sent me that was used on another video game trailer i guess its dubbed with video game sound effects. PLay the clip starting from the middle on.... http://www.zugzub.com/jetforce-symphony.mp3

why the hell did they move this post back here damit i wanted it in the tv commercials so people see it. idiots

Originally posted by northstar@Sep 18 2004, 05:45 PM
why the hell did they move this post back here damit i wanted it in the tv commercials so people see it. idiots
This thread belongs in this area of the Forum because it relates to video game ads, that's why it was moved. It is unnecessary to start a new topic on an existing one. Duplicate threads have been merged together.

There is also no need to be abusive toward the admins for doing their job.

Back