Blue Collar TV

sK33ny

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew what the Blue Collar TV Theme Song is? The show is on the WB on Thursdays at 8/7c and Fridays at 9:30/8:30c Its a catchy rock song. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Blue Collar TV Homepage

ook I found it...for all you you that were wondering its

Blue Collar Man Based on the performance by Styx

thanks

ok nevermind...that wasnt it, lol. Sorry about that

Can you describe the song? Genre/type, lyrics, male/female vocals?

The WB's website mentions a band called Scott Miller and the Commonwealth, could it be one of their songs? Link goes to available audio samples from their 2003 album.

I cant really remember it but you can check out the times at The WB Webpage thats the "WB 20"

For all of you that would like to help its on Thursdays at 8/7c and Fridays at 9:30/8:30c

I also looked at the band you said and so far havent found the song.

For now im TRYING to find the starting or a episode

*Description*
For what I can remember it had no words...it was a catchy guitar song. Most likely the original version has words but you never know. Thanks for the help, dont worry im always looking also and ill report anything i find.

ok i have found a episode with the intro music...im going to edit off the opening music. Give me a couple hours then ill get to it Thanks

ok for all of you that are wondering...witch it doesnt seem many are. I have emailed The WB after about 2 weeks of searching with no luck.

Ill post there message and any other information I get...err thanks for the support :rolleyes:

I've seen the show on comedy central a few times and I've also wondered about the music they use... But I don't have any info about it, so if you find anything out, please let us know!!

OK...I have found something out...heres the email:

"It's called "Big and Rich" ...Enjoy!"

I have been looking for this song but cant find it...
He later told me to email another email address and im still waiting for some feedback. So cross your fingers and just wait.

If you like you can look for the song listed above, if you find anything please tell us B)

BIG AND RICH is the name of the band. The track used as the theme is 'Love Train'.

FINALLY! The mystery to the Blue Collar TV Theme song has been solved! Thanks to everyone for putting up with me and helping. Also thanks to the WB!

A classical song was used when Larry the Cable Guy learns to do synchronized swimming. Anybody know what it is? Maybe somebody Tivo'd or recorded the show and will recognize it. Sorry for the vague description, but all I can give is that it's used in lots of TV shows, movies, and commercials, and it uses stringed and brass instruments. :what:

Can you name some of those commercials or TV show/movies scenes that it was used in?

Can't remember any of the ads specifically, just know I've heard it lots. If nobody finds it, I know I'll hear it again too :D

Is there a specific song that plays during the Blue Collar Comedy commercials and intro, or is it there own material? I can't find it anyhere, so I'm assuming the latter, but I want to make sure.

Back