FOX NFL commercial

elamb99

Reaction score
Well, this commercial was advertising NFL on fox (I forgot if it was Sunday or monday) But the song was a bunch of guys going "OoooOOoooo OooooOOOoo...bop bop, dunna dunna bop" somethin like that

you could try mmmbop by hanson but that doesn't seem like it would be used in a football commercial

ohhh i dont think thats it at all, but it does sound like my description

I've been looking for this song also. It was used in a Nissan commercial last year for the 350Z and Altima. I sent an e-mail to Nissan America and received no response. It may be an Elias ad... If so, they won't release it in any form.

Originally posted by bosco@Sep 13 2004, 02:07 AM
I've been looking for this song also. It was used in a Nissan commercial last year for the 350Z and Altima. I sent an e-mail to Nissan America and received no response. It may be an Elias ad... If so, they won't release it in any form.
Looks like Elias Arts did the music in a Nissan 350Z ad being asked about here. That thread also has a video link, maybe it's still the same ad using the same music...

No, that's not the same song. The Nissan ad was the same style as the recent ads playing Chemical Brothers "Hoops". The only ad I've heard this song in recently is the NFL spots.

Anyone? I'm pullin my friggin hair out on this one.... :wacko:

I contacted Fox Networks, and still haven't gotten an e-mail in response.

Back