Hyundai Australia advert

helenoftroy

Reaction score
I always see the Hyundai car commercial on Channel 7 (Australian TV). Is it played during the Olympics. And piano music owns, starts off one handed, with a nice beat then goes into a more rythmic professional style.
All you see is the car driving around and the piano music in the background.
I hope you can help. I desperately want to know the piano song for it.

hi there. The name of that music is Minimalistix - struggle for pleasure. It is actually a piano solo originally by Wym Mertens

OMG thanks soooooo much i have been looking for ages for it thanks so much i appreciate it :)

Hi everyone,
I'm new!

Now that’s over with,... :p

I’ve been poking about on the net for a while and haven’t come up with anything significant so far in finding a piece of music from a Hyundai advertisement that's currently airing here in Australia. It's been around since late 2004. I think it's the first one that introduces the slogan "Future Driven" but don’t quote me there.
It's a beautiful piano piece that starts of slow and then progresses into something quite paced...

I think the voice over goes (toward the end), "for those of you heading boldly into tomorrow" and "we'll take you there" then "Hyundai <pause> future driven".

Visually it's a montage of shots to portray modernism and their technological development.

I don’t believe it's for a specific car, but more just something to inspire some awe into the company. The music is magic, and it totally makes the whole ad. I'd love to know where it came from, and obviously get a copy of it from somewhere.

If this helps at all....the next ad after this one from Hyundai was the one with a female voice with an English accent rapping over the top... in the very end of that ad music you hear that instrumental theme come back for a few seconds mixed in with the funky rap stuff and the voice over.

Any information will probably help... but I love that instrumental theme.
I will try and get a recording, but it's hard to pick a time with that ad on.
I think I might have more luck trying to play a section on the guitar and recording it if people still need a memory jog.

Hopefully someone can help!
Questions welcome

Kevin
: Instrumentally-yours

I can't believe that didn't come up when i searched... :blink:
Well i'm going to check it out now... i'll keep you posted.
Thanks for the reply so quickly,... that's fantastic!

Quote from that thread for others benifit:

"name of that music is Minimalistix - struggle for pleasure.
It is actually a piano solo originally by Wym Mertens" - tanny_wanny

I found the voice over content if anyone cares:

"Your future is our today. The cars we build now are for whatever lies ahead; the discoveries, the chalenges, your journey. For those heading boldly into tomorrow, we'll take you there. Hyundai, future driven."

Re: Hyundai car commercial, piano music -- Answered

Holy dooley, I cant believe that after all these years I found the song that been jingling in my head for five years since this Hyundai commercial first aired and always eluding me.

Yep, I had a brain fart this morning at 4am before going to work and as stepping into the shower, recalling this song and remembering it was a Hyundai advert from years ago. I then jumped online, found it, and wading through 15 other hyundai advert songs, I found this little bit on adtunes from 5 years ago.

We'll blow me down, I've just downloaded 100 versions of it today because I love this song, particularly the original by Wim Mertens "Struggle for Pleasure"

Awesome piece and I found the sheet music for piano available online in Italy and am now getting it sent to me to Australia. Cant wait to play this.

Totally satisfied now, I will sleep easy tonight. :D Here's to you adtunes and also to tanny-wanny, if you're still around from 5 years ago!

Tokky

Re: Hyundai car commercial, piano music -- Answered

Totally satisfied now, I will sleep easy tonight. :D Here's to you adtunes and also to tanny-wanny, if you're still around from 5 years ago!

Tokky
Thankfully the old threads do pay off from time to time. Glad you found your answer. ;)

Back