identity of songs

Mr.Movies&mall

Advanced Member
Reaction score
i was fliping through channels when i heard some songs i remebered on goes something like "whenever you call me i'll be there,whenever you need me i'll be there" the other goes " i need a hero i'm holding out for the hero til the end of the night" OMG i have a migrane thinking about it !! any longer and my head is going to ....................POP !!!!!! lol :rolleyes:

those are it but i'll be around is being covered by someone i think it was much slower ;)

oh how those songs bring back memories :) oh wait those aren't good ! lol <_<

oh and another song my friend wants is ummmm. PINK "trouble" but it'a different pink it's still a girl but not pink haired pink i think lol that ryhmes

If the "I'll Be Around" one you're referring to is off the tv, it was remade for the ad. The radio version is The Spinners.

Depression builds character. Take it from a pro. And I don't mean to make light of the situation, I'm serious..

If ya ever wanna talk.. :)

arent u a lil old to be playing cokemusic its for 13-16 max wen i played i rarely met kids that were older than 14-15 by the way im 16 now

hey spare time spare time lol my lil bro plays it he made me an account he's 12and well it's my email i said he could use it but the little bastard cheats on the game <_< lol :lol:

dascoot are you a girl or a guy :lol: i can't tell cause your photo is a girl :) :p

oh and another song my friend wants is ummmm. PINK "trouble" but it'a different pink it's still a girl but not pink haired pink i think lol that ryhmes
i found the song guess my xm got the title wrong its called " one thing " but DAMMIT i forgot the name <_< a little help :ph34r: :blink:

Originally posted by Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 30 2004, 04:17 PM
dascoot are you a girl or a guy :lol: i can't tell cause your photo is a girl :) :p
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Are you serious?

nvm nvm :p well it was confusing me i don't know a lot of girls that like the simpsons <_<

Then you don't know any cool girls. We all like The Simpsons down here in the basement my friend. (Or most of us anyway.. I think?)

The Simpsons is the I Ching. The Simpsons is the sum of all wisdom.

Back