Hey HEY HEY baby i got your momma

aaronkephart

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi.....I just heard this song on the radio and threes a man rapping for more than half of the song and then theres a female rapper saying: Hey HEY HEY baby i got your momma{|(END)|} or something like that....can someone please help! TY! ;)

Visit this site. Someone mentioned it before around here, it lets you put in your radio station and check their playlists according to time songs were played.

unfortunately.....im in a little town in Pennsylvania and....the station is Hot 107.9 and its not on that list

this radio station is about the lamest! they dont even say what song they are playing and leave me guessing

My station in Howell, MI. is small too, so I say Detroit, because it's the Metro area. Put in your metro city.

aaron: try "got your money" by ol dirty bastard feat. kelis

but she sings "baby i got your money" rather than "baby i got your momma"

link to audio, track #4

edit: oh whooops...you said the lady SAYS the line...then the link might not be it... :confused:

Haha.. that'd be cool if there were a board on here of like, misheard lyrics. So once we'd figured out what song they were referring to, we could laugh and point.

All my life I thought the lyrics in "Footloose" were "You're buring the urine in the coleslaw" until the internet taught me it's "You're yearning, burning for some". But I still sing it my way. Misheard lyrics are the best. :king: :eek:k: Look! A one-eyed monster! --> :leela:

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Aug 26 2004, 06:29 PM
aaron: try "got your money" by ol dirty bastard feat. kelis

but she sings "baby i got your money" rather than "baby i got your momma"

link to audio, track #4
you beat me to the punch, i was about to say the same thing.

dascoot Posted: Aug 27 2004, 06:15 AM [ Report ] [ Quote ] 
All my life I thought the lyrics in "Footloose" were "You're buring the urine in the coleslaw" until the internet taught me it's "You're yearning, burning for some". But I still sing it my way. Misheard lyrics are the best.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p true i know every song i sing i like don't know words i make them up when i was 6 there was this song that went ' like a thunder rolling by the wait of the wind" i think :p andi would say " macoroni butterfly chasing the wind" lol see my strange mind lol jk
:angel:

Back