Final Fantasy VIII & X

Mr.Movies&mall

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Final Fantasy VIII & X

i need to know the songs in these video games....quite catchy ! :) any help wpuld be nice ! :D

I'm assuming that you mean the songs that have words to them. For VIII it's called "Eyes On Me" and for X it's "Suteki Da Ne (Isn't It Wonderful)". Hope that helps.

wait what's the song played when there in the water kissing ? so i know which one it is lol

Originally posted by Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 27 2004, 10:59 PM
wait what's the song played when there in the water kissing ?
Donno the song

But i love that sequence :p

me too :D yuna is such a good cartoon along with rhinoa,quistus,rikki,selphie,lulu

UGGG i need a gf why did she have to break up with me and go with my arch nemesis <_< DAMMIT

Originally posted by Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 28 2004, 12:03 AM
me too :D yuna is such a good cartoon along with rhinoa,quistus,rikki,selphie,lulu
Not to forget Tifa

I cant wait to see her in ff7 advent children, ooh shes hot! :D

Originally posted by Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 28 2004, 01:59 AM
wait what's the song played when there in the water kissing ? so i know which one it is lol

"Suteki Da Ne (Isn't It Wonderful)" B)

Not to forget Tifa

I cant wait to see her in ff7 advent children, ooh shes hot!

oh ya well my favorite final fantasys are 8 and 10 :rolleyes: oh i fell in love with them and the final fantasy 10-2 sucks it's so girly AHHHHHh ;) <_< DAMMIT (again)

If you go to SquareSound.com you can listen to Midi samples. I'm pretty sure you can find them on Kazaa as well.

what's the song played in the temples i can't find it there it's like repeats the same line it sounds like old men singing "yo ho no ho, ye he eh he,yo ho no ho"

oh and also the song in VIII at the beginning video

sorry for my non stop questions <_<

nvm i found the one for VIII it;s called "Liberi Fatali" - Arranged by Michael Huang great song but there is no audio for it :( anyways i still can't find the tempple song from X help.... :ph34r:

The temple song is called the "Hymn of the Fayth", again I'd try Kazaa or SquareSound.com.

Back