Advertising

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Garden State

Status

Sponsored Links

http://www.cinemovies.fr/fiche_extrait.php?IDfilm=2266

^does anyone know the song that natalie portman talks about in Garden State? It's in the clip called "I recognize you", and it's by the Shins.

Status

:what: She's not talking about a song in that clip and there's no song playing. I'm not sure what you're asking for...
    michelle

Status

actually it's in the "something wrong with your head" clip and the song is the shins' "new slang" from their debut full-length "oh inverted world," the song is also on the garden state soundtrack.

thanks for the link though, the clips are golden. i want to see this now.

Status

I know what you mean. Very rarely do I get such good feelings about movies. Once was watching a trailer for the original star wars trilogy being re-released in theatres. Another one was for "Being John Malkovich". Now I'm getting that feeling, and I'm 100% sure that this movie will make Zach Braff look like a brilliant director, and a fantastic actor.

The scenes from the trailer are so obscure and weird, but I love them. My favorite has to be the scene where 20 people are in a row to jump in a pool at the same time. We see them all jump in but one, Braff's character, standing there with his shoulders slightly hunched and looking out of place. It's a beautiful scene.

Status

If you haven't seen it, Garden State is a great movie! For those who have seen it, does anyone know what the song is that they play in the movie when Natalie Portman starts dancing in front of the fireplace? It's a great song and it's not on the soundtrack.

Thanks!!

Status

I wish I could describe the song. I was so into the movie, all I can remember is at that particular point, I thought that song was amazing. LOL, I don't even remember the lyrics. It sounded a bit acoustic.

Sorry, I know this isn't much help.

Mike