Coca-Cola Olympics 2004 Ad Tune

Scheherez

Reaction score
There is a song that plays in the background while a host of athletes appear on the screen between some spanish text...it shows on NBC during the commercial breaks...if anyone out there can help me with this, I would be eternally grateful. Thanx in advance!!!!

:ph34r: SCHEHEREZ :ph34r:

Just updating.....

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE!!!! PLEEEEAAASSEE!!!!

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

Please don't bump topics without adding more details. It's against our Forum Rules.

Never seen the ad. How about describing the music? Genre/type, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc.

Oops sorry...

Ok here goes...

There is an ad that shows on NBC, it gives words of inspiration against a red background in between scenes of athletes competing as well as helping out each other. In the background is a female voive singing/chanting...there is a spanish version and an english version. I want the song playing behind it. Is that enough info? I hope so....

If you could help me michelle, I would be overjoyed. Everyone else is invited to try as well.

Thanx in advance, and again, I'm sorry.

:ph34r: Scherherez :ph34r:

Can you tell what she's singing/chanting? I'm recording the Olympics, so I'll look out for it tonight. Do you happen to remember when you saw the ad (after/before any particular events)?

It's not "You Can't Always Get What You Want" by the Rolling Stones is it?

I appoligize if I'm mistaken.

Back