Freaky Friday

Mr.Movies&mall

Advanced Member
Reaction score
i just saw freaky friday on tv and was wondering what the music is playing when jamie lee curtis and lindsay lohan switch places it's like a chinese beat to it no lyrics though

the other song is when lindsay lohan and chad micheal murray kiss any help would be nice

-alex :D

I'm almost positive that the song playing when those two kiss is called Brand New Day by Forty Foot Echo. It's been a while since i've seen the movie but I'm pretty sure that's it.

i cant find any info. about pecking duff bosa but the kissing song was forty foot echo but i watched the movie again the asian song is so damn cool could someone tell me a helpful hint ? :ph34r:

Herman of 'Herman's Hermits' is actually an Englishman by the name of Peter Noone.

Herman Beeftink (which, by the way, is his real name!) is a Dutch composer.

After Lindsay Lohan's band has auditioned at the House of Blues and she goes backstage to meet Jamie Lee Curtis, Lindsay exclaims "Oh my God, Ryan!" and the two run off. Chad Michael Murray enters and says "Anna" and a song begins to play. No lyrics were played; just fast guitars and drums. It is only played for about ten seconds while the camera zooms to the restaurant where Ryan is waiting for Jamie Lee Curtis. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

OKAY, someone else had posted this a while ago... and I have the exact same question. In Freaky Friday, there is this scene:

After Lindsay Lohan's band has auditioned at the House of Blues and she goes backstage to meet Jamie Lee Curtis, Lindsay exclaims "Oh my God, Ryan!" and the two run off. Chad Michael Murray enters and says "Anna" and a song begins to play. NO lyrics were played; just fast guitars and drums. It is only played for about ten seconds while the camera zooms to the restaurant where Ryan is waiting for Jamie Lee Curtis.

If anyone has any ideas, I would LOVE to know. Thanks!

Back