Air conditioner Commercial tune

Tojiro

Reaction score
I've seen this commercial a couple of times in the last few days, but haven't paid enough attention to remeber what the brand was or what channel it was on. The commercial is for air conditioners (I think. Might be heaters, but I doubt it...) and the big "selling point " is apparently that you can get them in different colors. Througout the commercial they have random people naming off colors, blah blah blah...

Anyways, The commercial starts out with a scruffy old guy that starts playing on an old guitar, then a lady with an accordian starts playing too, then a younger guy with a guitar. The commercial ends with the old guy from the beginning whistling. Does anyone know the name of the song that they're playing? It's been stuck in my head for days and I'd like to try to learn how to play it.

Thanks!

*thinly veiled bump*

Dunno if this will help much but the song is an older tune. I've heard it before, but don't remember where. Also, the first few bars remind me slightly of the intro to Greenday's "Hitchin' a Ride" (It has the same kind of beat and a similar chord progression.)

Does this help at all?

I know the ad you're talking about... And, I am surprised it hasn't been asked about before around here...

Anyway, I don't know the music though. :(

Back