Advertising

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

Hey Guys

I was watching the episode where it was about Justin Timberlake and the last song that came on just blew me away !!! It was Trance/Techno song that had this vocal that went "aaaahhhh" lol thats not much but plzzz someone try to get the name

and I also heard it in the beggining of the Cameron Diaz episode ... its soooo good

Thnxx alot in advance :)

Fukushima hybrid gopher givemfitz's Avatar
    Status

OINK!!! http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/fabulous_life...0/episode.jhtml
    Just click ALL EPISODES. Pick the one you want and when it comes up click RELATED ALBUMS.
    As I lay there gazing up at the billions of stars above my head in complete awe of creations beauty and vastness the most pressing question on my mind about the meaning of it all was, "Where in the hell is my roof?"

Status

Default VH1 Fabulous Life of Oprah

Hey,
    On the Fabulous Life of Oprah today they had a song playing while they were discussing her airplane. It's instrumental with no vocals and I've heard it on other shows on VH1 as well too usually when describing a party scene or something rather glamourous. It sounds like the beginning of a rather upbeat dance( dance as in dance not techno) song along the lines of kylie minogue.

Any help would be great, thanks

Batonka

reeseb

I think the song you're looking for is a sample from Kylie Minogue's "love at first sight". It's been featured in several VH1 shows about celebs.

Status

Default VH1 The Fabulous Life Of...

Alright, it's one of those techno-ish kind songs, with like a loop of violins playing. There's this disco/latin feel to it. It sounds like music that would be playing during a runway model show...if that helps any. I've heard it played several times on VH1's Fabulous Life shows.

It was also playing when Ghost Face Killa was being interveiwed on "The Best of Sucka Free Sundays"

And again it was played on MTVs "Cribs" when Pauly Shore was showing off this black and white painting (or sculpture) in his foyer.

I've also heard it on MTV: true life "double life".

If you can help me out...I will be forever grateful

Status

Here's a long shot guess, based the on "loop of violins" description you gave: The Verve "Bittersweet Symphony." ??
    michelle