Dodgeball A True Underdog Story

Could you at least give some details -- which trailer are you referring to? What music?

Sorry I mean this one

this one

The song played after this guy says:
"A real team needs real uniforms, I hope they fit."

:rolleyes:

Well I found a sample and it doesn't sound right. I hear the lyrics "And now I know you're not the only starfish in the sea" so I still think it's a "Red Rubber Ball" cover but beats me who it is.
Does Offspring have a new CD out?

Yeah it's a cover of Red Rubber Ball but I really don't think it's from The Offsprong.

:(

This doesn't really help, but this song is also being discussed over in Film Soundtracks here.

Pffffft :lol: Well THAT would've saved me some time. :rolleyes: :blush:

Could it possibly be Bracket's "I don't want to play dodgeball" - this is just a shot in the dark...

K - here's one that I'm having problems with. I'm almost positive - almost positive - that I've heard this song before, but it's used in the dodgeball trailer (a deleted scene, unfortunately) with the "cardio-cowboy class" scene. It's right near the beginning, after Ben Stiller says "...or your gym becomes my gym." It sounds like a man saying "Hey baby" with a female voice echoing back "hey baby". So, essentially, it's "hey baby, hey baby" or something of that sort. Please - help me if you can, it's driving me NUTS!

You can watch the trailer here :Click here for trailer

I hope the link above is right, it's the teaser, not the trailer. Please help!! :(

I've heard the song before, but I don't have a clue what the name of it is...

But, you're right... He's saying "Hey Baby" and the girl echos back and forth.

I haven't seen the commercial but it seems like in "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" by Meatloaf, which is about 10:00 minutes long (typical Meatloaf) so be patient while listening to it, he and the female he duets with sing "Hey Baby" back and forth for a while. Um... part of the song can be heard on the car commercial where the guy in the background hits a high not an goes "ah-aaaaaaaaaaaaah-ah-aaaaaaaah-ah". Just a thought.

Pretty certain it's not Meatloaf. This song is more popish sounding.

This song is driving me nuts. Literally! It sounds like a pop song, true, but every time I run a search on Google (normally typing in "hey baby hey baby lyrics" or "hey baby hey baby trailer music") I end up getting the No Doubt song, which is definitely not what I want!! :)

Thanks, you all are really great for responding! I'm still looking for that song tho... :unsure:

:)

:D FOUND IT !!! :D
:angry: can't get it. :angry:

it's called (DUH) hey baby and it's by mocean worker, found it on amazon, right here but i can't get the MP3.

anyone know where i can find it?

thanx a lot, you all have been LOADS of help :)

hate to keep posting, but i'm done.

it's definitely "hey baby" by mocean worker. i've got the music now and i'm all set.

Thank you so much for all your help, you guys are great!! :lol:

Hey I've heard this song on the dodgeball commercial over and over and I don't know who it is. There isn't many words so i can't look up the lyrics. The song sounds rockish/pop punk. Its' been played a lot on Comedy Central. If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated. Oh and I've checked out the imdb site already.

Back