NBC Olympics 2004

James.Aguilar

Reaction score
The music that I'm looking for was in an ad sponsered by a car company and the olympics in a Regal Cinemas theater during "The Twenty" (which is Regal's pre-trailer advertisement block). The song was punk rock of some sort, not particularly fast, but very upbeat. The advertisement itself featured olympic athletes practicing for the games, then being interrupted and getting in their cars and driving to pick up other athletes.

If anyone knows what song this is, or has a link or an e-mail address for someone who could tell me, please post it. Thank you.

Its the commercial on NBC where there is this swimmer on a boat and she dives off into the water and leaves the guy on the boat. After she dives this energetic song comes on. Anyone know what song this is?

ive been trying to find that one too!
"so come on,come on"
yea,i reeeeally would like to know who sings it.
thanks.

Hey I saw that you were looking for the same song too. All you need to do it tpye in parts of the lyrics in a search engine to find the song.. i finally got it... its by the

Von Bondies- " C'mon C'mon"

The song in the new commercial (which features many different clips of olympic athletes doing various sports) for the Olympics on USA network is "C'mon, C'mon" by the Von Bondies off their album "Pawn Shoppe Heart".

A clip can be found here: Amazon.com

(click on track three)

I work at a theatre, so I hear it every five minutes. I need to know what it is before I go crazy.

Thanks,
Amanda

It sounds a little Punk Rock, definitely male singers. The commercial features a female swimmer, male gymnist, runner, weight lifter, and their cars.

Its a fast pace song

Okay, when I cross-referenced Olympics-Chevy's-and Natalie Coughlin you come up with Caravan to Athens. Ta-da! The song is called

C'mon C'mon

by

Von Bondies.

Woo! Mission accomplished

Hi, the song I want can be found at this link Click on Road To Athens

Under that link the song is the one played during the first swimmers part, and her name is Natalie Coughan.

Ive wanted to know this title forever, please help.

I'm guessing you are talking about the "Meet Gary the Lifeguard" ad?

It's "C'mon C'mon" by the Von Bondies.

And we have a new leader as O'Fortuna falls to second. :p

Hey there, I work for Regal so I hear that song a lot... nearly every 10 minutes or so when I'm working the concession stand lol, the song is by the Von Bondies www.vonbondies.com/ and it is called C'mon C' mon. Glad to be of help!

I think you're talking about this commercial.

EDIT-DOHHHHH!!! Never mind. :p

There's this commercial where this song comes on, its a commercial about the olympics or something and if I'm correct, I think it's sung by the Dave Matthews Band...it goes "Baby there's something about you, that i can't let you go" or something like that, can someone name the song for me?

Originally posted by Screamiv@Aug 21 2004, 09:58 PM
There's this commercial where this song comes on, its a commercial about the olympics or something and if I'm correct, I think it's sung by the Dave Matthews Band...it goes "Baby there's something about you, that i can't let you go" or something like that, can someone name the song for me?
I'm looking for this song too. The artist sounds like Dave Matthews, or Hootie & the Blowfish, or Counting Crows or even U2. Tried to search by lyrics, but not getting the right song. I may not have them exactly right, but I think that the lyrics start out "Baby, there's something about the way" and the chorus goes "it's been a long time coming". Ad visuals are crowd shots of olympic audiences over the years. Not sure which company ad is for (not too effective, huh!). Anyway, the song is great....any ideas who/what it might be?

Back