Comments from Arachnid

arachnid

Reaction score
To michelle as i could not reply to what you posted in the Reident evil appocalype thread about you againsy what i did, i say that that does know against the law. I recorded what came through MY speakers and converted the file. they know people can do this and if they thought it would be against the law to do that i dont think they would have posted a Papa Roach Player on their website. Excuse for being rude but i see that (locking that R.E : A. forum and criticizing the h311 out of some people) as completley unesscery and wrong. Please take this into note.

also the law is againt p2p networks and what i did WAS NOT A P2P NETWORK IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE! and also when you said "Why do people have such a hard time understanding this rule?" I FIND THAT PERSONNALLY INSULTING AS IT IMPLIES YOU THINK MANY OF TH EMEMBER S HERE ARE STUPID!

This is a privately owned forum, the owners set the rules. The rules are plainly stated, rehashed and repeated all over this forum. We do not allow public discussion of trading files or methods of obtaining such files.

Arachnid, if you have any complaints or concerns you should PM me.

Originally posted by arachnid@Jul 23 2004, 10:34 PM
Excuse for being rude but i see that (locking that R.E : A. forum and criticizing the h311 out of some people) as completley unesscery and wrong. Please take this into note.
For the record, I closed the thread and pointed out the context of the rules. I'm sorry you were offended. However, this forum would cease to exist if these rules weren't enforced -- that's just the way it is. We appreciate everyone that understands and respects these rules.

There are plenty of other forums out there to discuss various aspects of p2p, file trading, converting, ripping, and so on. This isn't one of them. The purpose of this forum is to find information on music used in advertising, tv, film, video games, and so on.

We appreciate you following these guidelines that we've set for our site. We also hope you find the music information on the site and in the forums useful.

Thanks,

Back