We Don't Live Here Anymore

It kind of reminded me of a song by Live called "Overcome." But, I think that's a long shot... :unsure:

Yeah, after listening to the Live song and the trailer, the songs are VERY similar but not the same.

Are all the trailers the same at the link you gave? Wondering because I felt like the trailer only have two songs... if that. And, I didn't recognize anything by Moby -- which song by him did you recognize, so I could maybe listen to a sample and make sure I'm making the distinction between the different songs.

The song by Moby is called "Everloving" and it begins right after Peter Krause (taller guy) says "according to these principals" - when it switches from that shot of Mark Ruffalo to Laura Dern and Naomi Watts dancing - like that harder beat starts the Moby song. I'm trying to fugre out what plays between "Anything that looks this normal" and that point.

I guess everyone is still clueless about this one?

It sounds like all 1 song to me. I don't think Moby "Everloving" is in this trailer at all. Sounds like Elias Arts...

The section of music you're classifying as the 'third' song in the trailer...yeah, that sounds a *lot* like that Moby song, but I don't think it's the same. Not that that answers your question though, sorry. The guitar bit - while very pretty - I don't recognize at all.

I know that someone else was looking for another song in that trailer and several people mentioned the "Moby" song in the trailer, but I don't think it is. It sounds like it wants to BE the Moby song, but it doesn't sound exactly the same. Alas, I don't know the answer to your question. It's good music, though.

-Jean

I think there are 2, the one in the beginning and then the one that sounds like the moby song but gets louder. Maybe it is remix of the moby song? I could be wrong..but just a thought. Cool music though...

Originally posted by preppychic@Aug 3 2004, 08:32 PM
I think there are 2, the one in the beginning and then the one that sounds like the moby song but gets louder. Maybe it is remix of the moby song? I could be wrong..but just a thought. Cool music though...
I think too that it is remixed moby B)

I asked about this one too a while make. Ultimately we figured it was a variation of (not the exact released version) Moby's "Everloving" as stated in the post above mine.

ive been looking for this song alot too... on the website they have both songs playing

i was curious if anyone knew the music that played on the trailer for 'we dont live here aymore,' a 2004 release. If you go to the films website they actually play the music in the background, and its featured prominantly on the trailer. The website says that Michael Convertino is the composer for the film, but im not sure if he wrote the music for the trailer as well. And I couldent find a soundtrack/score for the film either. any information would be greatly appreciated.

We Don't Live Here Anymore Official Website

Back