SpongeBob SquarePants

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what the name of the song is when in the trailer spongebob is looking in his briefcase and says "bingo... say cheese"...

anybody... please!? i know ive heard this music before but i dont know which trailers! :(

It doesn't play for me. :( Go to the official site (link at your link) and see if one of those three are the same and I'll be glad to give it a listen. ;)

absolutely... the oficial site link on the link has the trailer with the music i want. Its trailer #3. just so no one gets confused the music plays right after spongebob says "bingo... say cheese..."

Sorry. I don't know it. :( Sounds like stock music or something from another soundtrack though.

I'm sure that it's library music, from either KPM, Bruton, Sonoton, etc. It's distributed by APM Music in New York and L.A., and I understand that their music is used in this SpongeBob movie, in Fahrenheit 9/11 and MANY other movies.

Unfortunately you won't be able to buy it for your use. Library music is NOT available to the general public.

The link you gave goes to the movie's soundtrack in the iTunes Music Store, not a trailer.

You can see both trailers and both teasers here -- which version are you asking about?

Back