Manchurian Candidate

gazza1138

Reaction score
Can anyone identify the theme that's playing over the current TV spots for the Manchurian Candidate remake? It's from an earlier movie but I can't put my finger on which one and it's been driving me nuts.

I've been trying to figure this one out myself. They had it in the beginning of the trailer for Training Day, which was another Denzel Washington movie.

I cannot really make anything out from the bells yet, but I remember Wycleaf Jean is performing Fogerty's Fortunate Son in the movie...(But I guess that is not the one you are looking for???)

I found out that they are using the same bell in the PC game Allie Assault, but the melody is not the same...but I also though I had heard that bell before, and then just found out of it recently...

I'm looking for the music from either the teaser trailer or the full trailer. Both trailers have great music and the music doesn't appear to be on the soundtrack! Help Please!!

The full trailer features music from the soundtrack of 'Phone Booth' by HARRY GREGSON-WILLIAMS while the teaser trailer uses music from 'Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within' by ELLIOT GOLDENTHAL.

Back