ABC Family

SpazzyGurl122

Reaction score
its on the channel ABC Family and it is for the new shows and that one new movie coming in the fall and it goes "its so nice to see you here" and i cant find the title of it anywhere! please help! thanks :)

The lyrics say "it's so nice to see you"? Can you describe the music? Tempo, genre, male/female vocals?

its a male singing it and its kind of like umm... i dont know what kind of genre... like i guess it would be kind of like alternative ish... im not sure how to describe it... its kind of slow... not real fast...

thanks!

yes summerland is a WB show but they are putting the reruns on abc family during the fall. they are also putting smallville on abc family.

the commercial is for all the new stuff coming in the fall. There is one commercial that advertises one show and only sings "its so nice to see you here" and then there is one commercial that advertises everything coming in the fall and it sings more of the song "its so nice to see you here, i thought i had left you there" but when they sing the song it goes in the backround as beackround music and someone from the show talks so you cant tell what the singer is singing...

i posted this song a while ago and no one knows what it is! please if you know what it is or if u even have any idea what i am talking about please post!!!

Originally posted by SpazzyGurl122@Jul 27 2004, 06:08 AM
yes summerland is a WB show but they are putting the reruns on abc family during the fall. they are also putting smallville on abc family.
The episodes of Smallville that they're airing is syndicated. I'm not so sure that Summerland will be. It's way too early.

Do you know if ABC Family is using the same song as the WB is using for its TV spots for the show?

I've tried searching with various bits of the lyrics provided... and keep coming up empty. I haven't seen the ads, so I can't say for sure if it's a real song or something generic for use in ads. :unsure:

allright then.... thanks for all your help!
usually they use actual songs though in their commercials like not very well known songs if that helps you any? owell... thanks for ur help!

i heard the commercial again and the full thing is like "its so nice to see you here...i thought i had left you there" thats what it sounds like hes saying anyways! thanks! :)

i saw the commercial again and its for gilmore girls and smallville and this new abc family movie called "Pop Rocks" and its not for summerland i think... and the words are different then i thought they were so here...
"Its so nice to see you here...
i thought that i had lost you there...
im allright...im allright"

Please help if u have any idea what i am talking about!

new words....
please help if you can! thanks!

"its so nice to see you here...
i thought that i had lost you there...
its so nice to see you...
and im allright...im allright..."

^90% sure those are the exact words on the commercial!

ABC Family "We Make Love Happen"

I've seen this commercial on several cable network channels, of course ABC Family, but also Cartoon Network, Comedy Central, SpikeTV, and possibly others.

The idea is that ABC Family airs programming which "makes love happen," according to the commercial, which just shows clips of various love-themed shows and movies.

There is one song that plays for the whole duration of the commercial. It's quick for a slow song, but too slow to be called fast (4/4, quarter=112bpm). It has a jazzy feel, and the primary instrument is a trumpet. There is a female singing. Some of the lyrics are hard to decipher, but include lines like "huggin' and kissin'...together forever" and similar lines.

I tried searching the forums but no one seems to have asked about this particular commercial before. This is NOT the Sex and the City commercial.

Does anyone know the artist and/or title of this song?

UPDATE: I figured it out on my own. It's Natalie Cole - This Will Be (An Everlasting Love).

What is the song used in the previews for the "New" ABC Family? They show clips of Smallville, Kyle XY, Gilmore Girls, etc. It's soft music, a girl sings.

I'm looking for this song too. In another thread, somebody suggested James Blunt, but I think that's a different ABC Family commercial. Next time I hear it, I'll try to get some lyrics and post them here.

Back